Reviews for Fame and Fortune Cookies
yellowstar128 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
I loved the "God of Power Steering" comment. It's a really funny story. I'd like to read the last chapter so PLEASE finish.
FrozenInTheMoment chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
ya know... this unfinished stories, that are THIS good are gonna drive me insane! btw. niice worrk!
Neferikeret chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
omg you must finish this story! i know you probably havent written any of it for... well ages but please. please. pretty please!
Nikki chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Totally love this story, v funny! Good job :)
O'Neill with two L's chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
going to be getting the last chapter at all?

That would be great, want to know what is said inside Jacks house
kasluvs chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Love it! Update Now!

please? : )
tc chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
its good - whens the next bit?
Razzbaby chapter 3 . 12/21/2004
I found this quite by accident but I like it and hope that you update it SOON! I thought Jack seemed relieved to do this...almost like Daniel planned this. Sweet...
Mallovoriel chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
but... but... i must know what happens. you can't take a story like this thats wonderful and captivating and and... some other things that i can't think of at the moment. and expect me to be patient i'm not a patient person mind you but i will be as i have assured myself it will be worth it. so keep up the good work and please update soon
Tsukitani chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Absurdly funny; I can barely detect the underlying angst. Thank you for that! And if I had a dollar for every time I have been in the same situation as Sam, I'd be...I'd I please be in the same situation as Sam? Please? lol Really, am captivated by your accurate characterizations and drawn in completely by your dry humour. Can't wait for the hot, sweaty sex.
Tsukitani chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
If feedback is mandantory, then so is prompt continuation of this great story. Oh, look! There it is
Melody's Song chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
So far I'm loving this. :) First off, what girl wouldn't be jumping out of her boots to have Col. Jack O'Neill come rescue them? 1, 2, 3 - *collective sigh* Next, I just loved how you turned the phone conversation around to show how she was playing it up to get him to come get her: SUCH a girl thing to do. But perhaps my favorite part was this line:

Jack reached down and grabbed the precious liquid before the angry Major decided its life was expendable and stamped on it too. He cradled it protectively to his chest. "Well that was unnecessary," he said sulkily and opened the door.

I don't know exactly why, but I can just SEE him doing that, and consequently I find hysterical.

Please post the last chapter!
Starr484 chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Oh come on! You can't just leave it like that!
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
HAHAHAHA! Poor Jimmy Johnny Jeremy. Bless his little heart and his little-green-man tie. You gotta lub geeks.

This is funny! And cute! And funny! And even funnier! Heh heh heh. Like the bluntness too: ""We're going to have sex aren't we?" Sam said" Glad this is a 4-parter and hope you write more stories after this :)
TheCrazySaz chapter 3 . 9/24/2004
Yeah, this fic is FABULOUS and bloomin HILARIOUS and I LOVE IT! Bravo! What happened to the final chapter though? :O It's still great without a 4th though. What a fab fic! :D