Reviews for Silly Songs With Erik
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2017
Lol! Love it!
A Very Eager Reader
Marvelous Mad Madam Mimzy chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
Oh my God. This is the BEST parody ever! I love the Dance of the Phantom! It's so funny! I am going to fav this!

*Sings Dance of the Phantom*
priscilla chapter 4 . 4/9/2008
OH MY GOSH! that is so funny I LOVE IT!
SadistiKitteh chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
plzplzplzplzPLZ make another chapter! i wuv u!
SadistiKitteh chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
LOL TO THE MAX! i luv this fic! LUV IT TO DA MAX! W00T!
Freida Right chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That's funny!
Wolfen-Ways chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
(laughing and falls off chair) That was too funny! Do "I Love My Lips". I love that song. (sings) It's a lip, it's a lip, it's a lip, lip, lip. I love that. Good job!
kichi hitomi chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
holy cow! i love those! their hilarious ...keep 'em coming LOL!
VampireStalker chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Lol! That was so funny! My friend and I wanted to know if you'd make one for the Silly Song about the Yodeling Vetenerian. **Sings** Your poor sick penguin, his toes are blue...**Yodels** YAY! Penguins! Please!
RandomPerson chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
U R CRAZY!

Good 4 U !
Qatherinn Beta chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha! (to Deck the Halls)

That's fantastic! I can just see Erik in a Santa suit. :P I have a suggestional song. How about "I Love My Lips?" It can be "mask" instead of "lips." I'm sure, being a devoted Veggiefan as you most assuredly are, you will know the origanal lyrics, but if not, e-mail me.

Still great!
The Cure chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
Your story is really wonderful! And I love Veggie Tales! Is it alright if I request the song 'I can be your friend'? If you want to though, thanks!And God Bless.

-Liane
Rachel chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
this is CRAZY but i am LOVING IT!
Rachel chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Erik...AND Raoul... BOTH in towels?
**drools profusely, though not really for Raoul**
Master Fedora chapter 4 . 1/9/2004
Bwahahaha! Brilliant and hilarious. Neither Veggie Tales or PotO will ever be the same in my head.