Reviews for End of Resistance
vase chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
I enjoyed this because you didn't make Kim into the worst person a little insensitive but not a villain. Ron was good and faithful as always but was acting a little childish because Kim was spending time with other friends.

i never under stand allowing villains to just be captured after being brutalized by them, stabbings, kidnapping, murder of family, when you add that level of crime to your writing you should dispense with higher level of justice. Other wise it's just reading about heroes suffering.
CastaS chapter 11 . 8/11/2006
Great story, i liked it.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Wow this story was awsome! you had so much detail and suspense great story!
Kryptocow chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Wow. This is pretty good. )

There's some things about how Kim's acting in here that remind me of some of my own experiences. I've had a couple of friends that have become popular and left our group; the scene where Kim doesn't have enough space at her table for Ron to sit is giving me serious Deja vu. Nifty. I'll keep reading now. D
Forceuser3 the Jedi Master chapter 11 . 8/22/2004
i loved this one now i feel better
Bombajio chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
cough My bad. I misread. I thought Ron had died XD But he didn't! Wh0! :3
Bombajio chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
Another of your fics which I loved and which brought tears in my eyes. As much as I hate you killing Ron all the time(Ok. In two fics, since I've only read those so far XD) I also love you for writing such emotional, perfect fictions. Much better than I or many others can do, you have some talent. You must have some talent to write like that.

Thankyou for writing those fics :)
flower11014 chapter 10 . 6/30/2004
this has gotta be my favorite kp fanfic ever, nuff said.
Spice of Life chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
Yuh' know...you only need 2 more reviews to have 100, so I'll help you out :)

Do you have Yahoo? I wish I had AOL, lol, but sadley...I do not.

Myeh, update Engineer soon! You're one of the best writers on this site!

...Now you only need one review! I may perhaps come back later and review again...even though this is already my second time reviewing :) You're one of the only author's that I will still read your stuff even after I bawled my eyes out after reading some of them!

Keep up the excellent work! Buh'bye!
Riku E. Fallon chapter 11 . 6/16/2004
o.o A happy ending? An honest to God, Ron-and-Kim-both-live-through-hell HAPPY ENDING? ...Wow. O.O What's more, YAY! _ I'm soo happy. Okay, so your ability to create horribly painful and twisted situations that make my insides churn is something else. It's great, it's phenomenal, it's... scary... *hugs teddy bear* ;_; I swear, if I have any nightmares this week, I blame you. Fantastic job, though. And while I love the hell you put them through, I'm a fluff-lover in denial. Please continue writing (and maybe every so often indulge the happy-ending fans *puppy eyes*). _
fire lord343 chapter 11 . 5/11/2004
(drools) that was one of the best fan fics i have ever read in my entire life i give it a 9/10
warprince2000 chapter 11 . 5/7/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the next story you write (update soon Plz)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 3/21/2004
"Who ever she…or he is, they’re lucky" Lol! I know I'm not finished reading the story yet, but I think it's great!
Q-T chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
DUDE! you are the best fan fiction writer ever. Dont stop the gold your mind flown' with those great storys.I AM YOUR BIGIST FAN!Even though I'm only 12 and your 17/18 I totaly look up to though your like 5/6 years older then going man! I know I make no friggn' sence I care.I'll talk antway I whant,So you mad at me now?PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME! I'm just speeking my mind!NO!
AerinBrown chapter 11 . 1/25/2004
I know that this has been said at least a dozen times already, but man! My heart kept stopping and I had to jump-start it everytime you killed Ron off. And then boom, Ron really wasn't dead and I about slid out of my chair in relief. So many twists! Wasn't sure I could take all of the suspense, but I was warned wasn't I. Enda was just a flippin' freaky woman.
If there is one thing I must complain about, it is killing off KP's dad without telling us why! (other than causing heartattacks by making one and all think that Ron had died!). I even went back a few chapters and read it again to make sure I hadn't missed Enda stabbing him or him falling in the flames or something. A loose end that doesn't matter much inthe long run, though, because this story rocked. R-O-C-K-E-D. :)
Keep writing! Especially Kim Possible stuff, because it's my new addiction and you are the best.