Reviews for Frangipani
Please continue soon!
Dr. Sipp chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
"Noealani Eliz…"
*raises eyebrow*
Hee, that bit has me curious, but the rest has me mesmerized _
Poor Mighty's gonna have a heart attack XD
Write more or I'll steal Espio. Myah hah hah hah hah hah
SuperSolus chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
Wow... This is a good story. It's really good, but I guess I should just get on with the review, huh? ;)
Writing Style: Very good. In fact, it's excellent! It is, however, just a little bit too short, in my opinion. All the rest is excellent.
99/100
Dialouge: The characters seem to have their own very distinctive personalities. My only problem is, is that I'm not really familiar with the Chaotix world. You seem to define the characters spectacularly, though. Much appreciated.
99/100
Grammer/Spelling: Perfectly fine.
100/100
Plot: Well, from what I've read so far, it's interesting. The only thing is, once again, I'm sort of out of touch with the whole Chaotix deal, so I don't know who or what everything is. No problem, though.
95/100
Interest: Yes, I'm interested. I want to know what's going on.
90/100
Overall: A very nice story. A very nice story indeed. Good plot, clean writing style, and very well defined characters. The only thing, though, is my little deal with the Chaotix world. Although, this is a very good welcome. Keep writing, please.
93/100
Dr. Sipp chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
Woot! Chaotix story _
Cute.
And you make Mighty look good, which pleases the Sipp. It's also very well-written. Can't wait for more