Reviews for Watching You
Anon chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
MOAR! Please! IT'S SO GOOD! (You Make This Pairing Make Sense!)
rune chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Another good chapter.

Can't wait for the next one.

Till next time,

See Ya
Ralf Jones chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Nice!

Update soon !
Julian Ketrarch Spire chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
Have to keep this short (I'm in school)

Great story. Love the ending. Update soon. You're good writer. (Geez, I sound like Fujin.)

Crap teacher coming.

JKS
Aurore Renata chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
This is a really cute fic! I really like how you put a bit of Selphie's POV in it, I can just picture her playing matchmaker! I hope you continue it!
BrianDarksoul chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
Looks good.

Thank Odin you updated! thought you fell off the face of the earth, and into the Farplane!

Don't be a stranger and updatew when possible. I miss my Zeljin(heh Zell Fujin) fixes. Not many zell/fujins around and most end up angstfests that make the characters emo cutters or worse.

Anyway wishing you well

The Zell/Fujin psycho

BrianDarksoul
rune chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
And here I thought that you had given up on this story.

In all truth there arn't enough of this pairing on

Please update more often.

Till next time,

See Ya
BrianDarksoul chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hm Try selfies. them maybe try from both pov from Zell/Fujin?

I am glad there is a second chapter. as mostly Zell/Fujin is woefully underdone

and Zell like Fujin and Zu is left out romantically or out of purpose.
whatevergirl chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
lol! very good! i hope you update it, i really enjoyed it! :)
The.Second.Advent chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Most people don't know how to do the Zell/Fujin stories, but yours is awesome. I think you should do it on Fujin's point of view and express her thoughts on Zell's frequent visits and stuff like that.

Much later,

Hyperion
ThyCrimsonPirate chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Wo! I love where this story is going! Your writing keeps events to go the right way, I do enjoy. Perhaps... next chapter should be Fuujin's POV, I want to know why she hsa been ignoring poor lovestruck Zelly-boy. :D Please Update!
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I know I've reviewed b4 but UPDATE!It's too cute to let sit for so long!
T-T chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
are you ever gonna update? cuz despite this totally out there coupling...its really rather cute..and i think zell would be a good guy for fuujin cuz he wouldnt be mean to her like seifer had the habit of doing...

love this fic!
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That was so (in the Chicken... uh,I mean in Zell's words) AWESOME! I'm really impressed with Fuujin's POV. At first I thought it was strange that she used such long thoughts, but then I realised that even she doesn't think in one word sentences, it would have been too hard to pull off, even for the the original designers. I'm also enjoying the idea of this. I don't see Fuujin in many fics and most of those she doesn't play a major role. The concept of her hooking up with Zell is very interisting and I think you'll do a great job it. Unforchanately I do have one small complaint, note this isn't a flame just an opinion for you to take or leave. Fuujin seemed a little too... scared in my opinion. When Zell said he liked her I expected to slap him or something, not run. However, the rest I think was great so please don't think I didn't like your fanfiction. Anyway, I look forward to reading more of your fic when it's put up.

Peace Out!