Reviews for Manazashi wa Eien ni
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Awwwww adorable. Cheesy, but a good read
Outsider chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Good work! Nothing else to say!
Outsider chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Urghhh, heart burn. Gaara, you had Temari to watch over you, but I didn't realize it. This ending is something that'll follow me for years to come. For the last time(or not), Good work!
Outsider chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
Did not expect that one...see what you've done? I'm crying and moping in my room because Gaara was 'killed'. (He'll never be dead to me). Good work.
Outsider chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
While you almost cried, I did. I cried more than I should have. This story has so much emotion that it reminds me of something I forgot. Anyways, good work.
Outsider chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Good work. No other comments needed. Actually, Sasuke, you outright b*****d! How dare you slap Naru?
Outsider chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Heh, not much happened here. I still don't understand the pairing of KakaIru. How did it begin? Good work once again.
Outsider chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Holy shi-! Sasuke better not be dead. I know I wanted an ending where he dies, but I was joking! I jinxed it, gasp. Gaara needs more love. Naru should be a little more helpful. No errors in your writing. Good work.
Outsider chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
True, this chapter was particularly messy. The overview of this made up for it though. Good work.
Outsider chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
There's this sick part of me that wishes that Sasuke dies, believing that Narue is Narue, not Naruto. The other part wishes that Sasuke lives, marrying Narue and not Naruto. I have a feeling that the ending is not any of these, possibly more heartbreaking than I can imagine.
Outsider chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
Something big is about to happen. I'm strangely excited to see the outcome of this story. Are we nearing the climax of the story?
Outsider chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I love how your writing has deeper meanings in them. This level of subtlety is off the charts. Work good...that ain't right... Good work!
Outsider chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Can't both of them see that they are made for each other? I'm literally sitting on the edge of my bean bag chair (it doesn't have an edge but you get the point). I'd wish something good would happen soon, not like the cliché kiss then fall-asleep-because-I'm-burning-up-from-a-fever. Good work.
Outsider chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Kawaii...Ahem, anyways, I loved a particular scene and I'm not talking about Sasuke almost destroying Naruto's pure heart. Gaara wanted to help Naruto, but he knew it was best if he left little Naru alone. If that was me, I'd like a little sense of comfort. Gaara, don't worry, if Naruto really does end up with Sasuke, you'll always find another boy or girl out there to love you. Once again, good work.
Outsider chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
I support Gaara all the way. The guy needs the love to continue to function. We wouldn't want him to be like the puppets Kankuro has. Good work in this chapter.
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »