Reviews for What is Mine
xiao025 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Aww where's the sequel... can't wait for it..
Supermanspanties chapter 14 . 7/10/2012
I love this story!
It's been long since I've read something so thrilling and exiting like this :) (and I read dozens of fanfics every day)
The story is very well-written
I have to admit that I think you've made some scenes a bit too long, but that's okay.
Yesterday night I started reading this, but had to stop 'cause it got too late then I spend the whole next day thinking "God, I have to finish this amazing story!"

Inari Mara chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for the great story! I truly enjoyed reading it.

Although, your English does make it difficult to understand what you meant sometimes.

I've been really impressed with your story because it's so UNtraditional in the Weiss Kreuz fandom. This is the first story of Weiss\Schwarz that I have seen with an ending like yours and I simply love it. I love the way you portrayed characters and don't you dare to listen to people who say otherwise! Weiss really had no chance of winning and your Schuldig is as canon a bastard as he could ever be.

I do hope that you will finish that sequel someday ;)
MondayTillToday chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It isn't "Schuldich"

you have to write the name: "Schuldig"

(Its German)
Zuzanny chapter 14 . 2/18/2009
All the way through this I really wanted Ran to get rescued and Schuldig put down. But I'm not saying that because I was expecting the typical ending, it's more to do with angsting for Ran I guess. The ending has left me feeling very sad.

Very well written. :)
purple lolly chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
What a great story please please carrying on with this in a sequal. look forward to it
IlluminatiP-Type chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
I love this story, cannon is fine and dandy sometimes, but none of us are Koyasu Takahito, the one true mind of Aya/Ran, and the rest of Weiss. In response to Arlaikeeno, I'm sticking up for the author on this one, you have no concept of exactly how hard it would be to fight a telepath on any level, think of someone that can invade your very mind know what you will do before you do it, know something as soon as you think it, one litterally has no defense against that. Yes Schuldig might be shallow and somewhat irresponsible, but then again as the author states that they read fanfiction first and foremost THEN looked into the series, many stories are within the realms of cannon. Even in the cannon Weiss NEVER truly beat Schwartz. I think the author has done an excellent job of portraying just how brutal an assassin can be, and a telepathic assassin at that. as far as letting Weiss win. technically they never could. a telekinetic a telepath and a precognative, and a sociopath whom feels no pain. If weiss DID try and go after Aya, Crawford would have seen it coming and moved them to another safehouse, if Crawford did not see it coming, Schuldig would have heard their intent in their minds told Crawford, and yep you guessed it, they would have moved. I think the author is well within rights to say Schwartz wins. Not only looking at things from a realistic/hypothetical situation, but even as an animated situation. 4 normal guys that have been traumatized vs. 4 psycokinetics. Also Ran/Aya WAS a teenager when he was deeply traumatized by his familys murder/coma, to say that he isnt deeply emotionally scarred and vunerable to someone like Schuldig, is perposterous, even from the Anime series. If Schuldig were to be givin free reign on Weiss they would pretty much be reduced to tears, Schuldig could make them relive EVERY painfull event in their lives over and over. well /rant off. and GOOD JOB ON THE FIC! please write more :)
Arlaikeeno chapter 14 . 7/1/2007
"Why did I let Schuldich win?" Please, state facts as they are. You gave Aya the emotional defenses and perspective of a teen boyscout, which he actually isn't. So, you wanted a defunct, OOC Aya. Just say so. Period. Had you followed canon and kept Aya an adult, you would have been forced to let Weiss win. The reason is simple. Your (and canon) Shuldig, compared to Aya, has a weaker character, because he has been stuck for too long on following "want" instead of "need", his emotions have not developed beyond a school bully, he simply did not grow up. Thus, as an adult he is emotionally shallow and irresponsible. For the same reason he can not feel anything for long or concentrate on anything for long: he needs new stimuli. I do hope you won't ask me to cite the parts of your fic from which the above is glaringly obvious. Only a teenage Aya, whose perspective has not yet developed, or totally dimwitted adult Aya could possibly miss the classic behavior pattern of a school bully and not figure a way out of the situation.
Naruka chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
i actually liked that schu won. not enough ic schu/ran. great job. slightly sadistic, but that was what made this story great. thanks for writing!
Kory chapter 14 . 12/23/2006
LOL. Good thing I only moved to the last chapter and skipped to the end first. Not my kind of fic. Sorry. Where are all the good WK fics?
rapunzel-chan chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
Excellent, excellent fic! Heartrending and masochistic... perfect! And it is refreshing, if unsettling, to have such an unexpected ending.
Mimi chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
i was quite surpirsed to find this fic again, about a half a year after i started to reading it, updated and complete. for being such lemon piece i enjoyed it. its very well written and entertaining to say the least. i wish all lemon pieces could be of this quality. i really do hope you do a sequel of some sort. i'm upset to see that it has ended.
Mikko chapter 14 . 12/14/2006
:D Yes, finally! Schwartz won, ah, love it XD

It would be fun if you wrote a sequel where Aya is slowly falling for Schu-schu and, you know, Schu-schu curses it first but then realizes his feelings...? Of course everything has to have a happy ending without Aya(Ran) or schu-schu dies :D But Thats just what I think XD
RuByMoOn17 chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
this has been amazing!

Will you be doing a sequel?
gonyos chapter 14 . 12/13/2006
To be honest, I don't like the last two chapters. All that's left of Aya is a broken doll, even unable to commit suicide and a sadistic smirking Schuldig who enjoys his win - so what ...

No, nothing for me.

Destroying someone is easy for an asshole (also in real life)

Nothing to enjoy.