Reviews for Broken Jade
SteelDolls chapter 32 . 6/12
I was SO THRILLED to find this fic on . I followed it religiously when/as it was first being written, years ago. THANK YOU, for this awesome thing.
Koiame chapter 32 . 7/29/2014
No pun intended, but this is such a masterpiece! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it. I feel like I gained a better understanding of what it means to be a human being by reading this. Thank you!
SailorChibi chapter 32 . 11/29/2011
I just had to say that I think you handled this story wonderfully. I was so happy that you finished the story in a credible, realistic way instead of realizing you'd gotten in over your head and stopping, like a lot of people would have. It was a fantastic read.
Allyssianne chapter 32 . 10/1/2009
This was a story of healing and it was heartrending but uplifting at the same time. I'm so glad that there was a happy ending. I'm looking forward to checking your other stories now.
Spacebutt chapter 29 . 5/16/2009
'Trowa giggled.' Well if that isn't the oddest image ever, then I don't know what is.

I am loving this fic. You must have done a lot of research to get the psychological details in this. Your characterization of the boys is great as well. I nearly cried when Duo 'woke' up.

Thanks for writing this.
force majeur chapter 24 . 3/16/2009
I have bad feeling that jade's plan is bad thing. I dont like trowa/heero much less bad duo!tell me,spoil me,will this turn like i have suspected?tell me this is not deathfic?muchless duo's death fic?i loathe it!tell me,i wont continue to read this until i have reassurance,please?
Litha-chan chapter 32 . 10/4/2007
In advance I apologize for my English...

I began to read 'Broken Jade' for the translation of the Brazilian site XYZ Yaoi, since you authorized the girls they to translate her.

I have to confess that fell in love not only for the pairs, but for the depth that the history passes. The whole suffering of Duo, the reluctance of Trowa after becoming the 'Master', and all your responsibility. Your fears and doubts in being if impassioning for 'Jade' and to have the fear of being betraying Heero, the confusion of feelings and desires of Duo after returning to itself... Without mentioning the whole tension the about of Heero too. A wonderful and captivating mixture.

All this, this whole plot kept me for 3 days, linked the a text translator, devouring chapter for chapter.

Congratulations.

I don't get to have other words to express me better. An incredible fic.

Kisses

Litha-chan
Alanna79 chapter 32 . 9/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story! The detail with which you wove this story took my breath away at times. This is truly one of my favorite Gundam Wing fanfics, which surprises me slightly because I was never all that interested in the 1x3 pairing or in threesomes. Thank you for changing my mind! I guess to be very blunt, you wrote a story about love growing between three very likable, although at times dysfucntional, characters, rather than writing only about sex between three hot guys. I found this difference refreshing.

I am also quite taken by the story "Koji Ma Oshi," which I've been sporadically checking kracken's website for updates on. This story has changed some of the preconceptions I have had about BSDM and all. Is there another place you've been archiving that one? Or is kracken's site the best place to keep looking for updates?

Thank you for sharing you writing with us!
Jenihenpen chapter 32 . 9/6/2006
OMG I just finished reading that from the very start (discovered it on GWAddiction) and let me tell you I m not a slow reader, but yeesh man that took me from 9am this morning to 12.30am tonight to read and I could barely tear my eyes away to do more than hunt for food. You completely trashed all my work plans for today and instead all I could do was glare googly eyed at my computer screen reading your fic. You should be ashamed of yourself for doing this to an innocent reader that did not realise what she was letting herself in for. I was glad i could find it again on good ol' too because I was worred for a mo after trying to contact you via GWA that i wouldn't be able to inform you of the effect your fic had on me.

You have some serious talent don't you dare let it go to waste and make sure you go get yourself a publishing deal or something. *Frowns in stern mode*

Yeah.
Anime lover1 chapter 32 . 1/21/2005
I have to say that this is THE BEST fanfic i have ever read and possibly the best that i will read for years! You portrayed the charachters so well, as well as making an amazing plot. I think i might read this again... and again... and i dont say that about many fics _
inthefire2002 chapter 32 . 12/14/2004
What a wonderful story! I was enthralled by it. I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. I felt so awful for poor Duo so many times, and there were times when I wanted to give Trowa and Heero a swift kick you know where! Especially Heero, the way he knocked Duo over and then wrenched the metal off of his ankle while screaming at him. That part had me in tears.

I'm so glad that you wrote the epilogue. It would be nice to see a sequel with Bethie, Timothy and Martin playing an active role. You did a great job!
ladyraebef chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i have read your story and really enjoyed it but i just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to put up a serious warning first thing it was thought out and clear and gave me a good image of wat i was getting into when started reading this. i really loved reading your story and hope u will continue writing
MayLin chapter 32 . 6/22/2004
I don't know if I ever reviewed the final chapter, but I wanted to say this: great job. There were several times that I thought about giving up reading it simply because it was so hard to read-I'm not to good with handling angst. However, your writing made me keep on reading the story and you have a happy ending. Yeah!

~MayLin
KatsyKat chapter 32 . 5/21/2004
Looking back my reviews, I don't believe I ever reviewed the last chapter of this wonderful story! The ending was as awesome as one would expect from from the bar that you've set so high for yourself and your writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!
MaddPuss chapter 32 . 4/5/2004
Yes indeedy. This was totally worth reading. So glad I decided to finish reading this lovely gem. Bwaha.