Reviews for 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL
Protoestrella1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
So cute! Congratulations! I liked your Fanfiction
dreary death awaits chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
So, I'm gonna try to be nice with this review.

Truthfully, I read up to chapter five and skimmed chapter six because, well, all I saw was...a blob of words. I suggest you go back and try to correct the spacing for ALL the chapters. The CAPS were kinda annoying and all the chapters were hard to read.

Also, the Genre of this is "Humor", but I don't see anything funny.

I'd say more but, I wouldn't...
AchillesMonkey chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
crap.
Writing4ever4God chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
Hey there! Sadira here. How are you? Good I hope. I just read your Wild Thornberrys s tories and they were all great! I can't wait for hte next one. THis one was really, really cute!

Keep up the good work!

Sadira
Dj scythe chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
i'm so proud of u!
Darkner chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Hey, Ako, I happen to like Thornberrys, too, and Eliza is not retarded. She's wise beyond her years. You're only saying that because you can't find one nice thing to say about this story. If you can't say anything other than flames, shut your mouth! People who like Eliza aren't stupid either. Everyone has their own opinions. I like Eliza...a lot. All flamers are this: HEARTLESS IDIOTS WHO HAVE NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS! And that's a fact!
Nice story! Keep up the good work! :)
DarkHououmon chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Ako..whatever your name is... Why don't you just keep your stupid comments to yourself, eh? If you don't like WT, then don't read this story.
Interesting, though my only pet peeve about this is that you seem to like typing in all caps. ;;
trayguy chapter 4 . 12/12/2003
I thought it was pretty good so far. You need to be careful and not have so many typos. I love THE WILD THORNBERRYS and if I ever get this mess straigthen out I will be writng my own stories.
Dj scythe chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
i see you did it wow! good habits are contagious! watch your spelling. thats something i forgot to say. oh and you know that anonymous reviewer akomiko the japanese pain in butt? pay no attention to her. only your opinion matters.
jftr i like the wild thornberry's
jjust
ffor
tthe
rrecord
Dj scythe chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
whoa! this is an editing nightmare! do what i do with my stories double space it. its good so far so dont let your hopes down. people can be cruel so be prepared! oh yeah could you please not use caps when you type? smaller letters are somewhat easier to read. keep writing!
Dj scythe chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
keep up the good work! i posted a new chater in my spongebob story. you will find it quite funny. update this story soon!
MysticSorceror chapter 4 . 12/6/2003
Really good
But scan through it for spelling and gramatical error
Try and soothe out the bumps
And change it all to a format like Chapter Four so it's easier to read
Good job anywho! Please review on some of my stuff
Mystic -
Mini Marianne chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
first chapter was very short,but you made it up in the next chapter..Also,could I have your e-mail address.I love chatting with Wild Thornberry fans!
I'm Eliza Thornberry's mother,just shorter.
Mini Marianne
trayguy chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
don't keep us in suspense get with the writing.