Reviews for Fist of the Pikachu!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 2/5
I soooooo want to see this continue, and I bet bottom dollar it's fully unlocking Ki that allowed new evolutions:)
ews1 chapter 15 . 1/29
This is cool but when he starts forming his entourage it feels like they forced themselves upon his journey and are leeching off him a bit.
Genii112358 chapter 12 . 1/12
FYI

All readers there is another fanfic which is a word-to-word copy of this one (Same title too)

Dear Author
Do you write under another name - Anime Addiction?

If not one of the two of you has copied the other.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Is this fic supposed to be an example of how to make female characters pathetic? A supposed gym leader who, when she loses a battle, runs off crying? Doubt I'll continue reading if she is supposed to be a major character
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Gary becomes the viridian gym leader after Giovanni is defeated so either make Gary the leader or make it before ash beats giovanni
Spacegoodra chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
You're story is really cool and fun to read, however, as an active Pokemon player, your inaccuracies of type matchup and at times, Pokemon type, are really bothering me. I would recommend googling Pokemon type matchups, as you write stuff like "electric is weak to rock", and "water is a good choice against bug types" which is kind of inaccurate.
I'm also miffed at this "third evolutionary stage" thing you have; but it's your story, and as long as it's not a thing exclusive to Ranma I really shouldn't complain.
Spacegoodra chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
You keep writing that electric Pokemon are weak to Rock types. That's wrong. They're weak to ground types.
They take and deal normal damage against Rock types.
Lulu chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
Please make more chapters, your writing is excellent! :D
Zinn1 chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
Just got done reading all of the chapters. Even though the pacing for the story felt a little weird sometimes, I enjoyed the hell out of this, and i'm not even a big pokemon fan. I only looked this up since I had the idea of waht other people though of when it came to Ranma falling into the pokemon world.

To the author: PLEASE GET BACK INTO THIS STORY! I know that it has been over 10 years since the last update, but this is a story that I would love to follow.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Please update!
Ddragon21 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
wonder if he is going to teach his other pokemon how to harness ki also is ranma going to learn more pokemon abilities.
syft3land chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
It's a shame that such a good fanfic would be discontinued. I can only hope that it will be ressurected one day...
aramandi chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
very nice. I love the idea.
DarkDragon2267 chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
I wonder if rapidash can evolve into a shiny?(blue fire)
arcanasage chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
Really enjoyed reading this fic, I hope that you pick it back up someday.