Reviews for Fist of the Pikachu!
Slaezzior chapter 19 . 8/11
10 years on we actually get a Steel type Sandslash in canon. You sir predicted the future!
Empress of Crazy chapter 11 . 8/3
I just can't get the thought out of my head of how Paul would interact with Ranma. I have this idea that he would be a bit of fanboy because of Ranma's skill and strength as a trainer, and may want to Ranma to train him. On the flip side, he could see Ranma's close relationship with his pokemon as hindering him from being even stronger than he already is. Your thoughts? If you're even alive. -_-
williamcll chapter 1 . 7/21
In two years time people will have become adults and this fic will still be unfinished.
Kithrin chapter 19 . 6/28
any chance of continuation?
More fist of pikachu
Two Evil Carrots chapter 19 . 2/16
This is a really great story. It's such a pity that it's abandoned.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
water stone itself would be useless probably. water by itself doesn't do anything to the curse, it's only when it is hot or cold that anything happens.
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
That super chapter was super awesome.

The Golduck antics were super amusing and I was supremely exasperated by its super antics!

Also, go go Goldy, and away!

SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
How blatantly can you cheat without being arrested?

Turns out; pretty blatantly...

SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I love the zanny feel of this fanfic. It's refreshing.

SonOfNenji chapter 7 . 11/19/2015

beulah2013 chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
What's his Golduck's name?
DoomShadow88888 chapter 19 . 8/17/2015
Please continue to story! It is so good! I really want to find out what happens next!
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. Even though it has been at least a decade since he last updated I still hope you come back and finish all your fanfics
Frank chapter 19 . 8/3/2015