Reviews for Fist of the Pikachu!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 8/18
can ranma have at least one legendary pokemon
Treant Balewood chapter 19 . 5/30
Not a bad fic definitely hokey in, ah, most of it's parts but it's hard to do a Pokémon fic any other way. A passing grade at least, Thanks for Writing!
DarkDragon2267 chapter 15 . 5/13
Rereading this after so long shows me that Ki is what causes the extra evolutions. I would have liked to see what Golduck and Machoke would evolve into.
Kitsune-Hime13 chapter 19 . 2/28
heh you called it with a steel type sandslash.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow just reread this fic after so long and it's still pretty amazing. It's incomplete sadly like most Pokémon Cross overs but it had so many good original idea's it boggles the mind. Some of which actually came to pass like a steel type sandslash. That said one thing I did notice now that I am older and have had better access to quality fanfiction the writing of this story is a bit off. Conversations and actions don't flow perfectly and things seem odd at times. It's not unreadable or anything and seems to improve as the story went on but it is something I didn't remember noticing the first time I read this. Which is the sad fact this story hasn't been updated since 2003, man 14 years since an update or 17 since this story started. Going back to these classic fics really makes you think at times. Though despite any negative feelings I loved this author growing up and respect the effort they put into this story. Considering all the pay me to write fan fiction authors out there now it's refreshing to remember people who did it for the sheer joy of it in the past.
Slaezzior chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
10 years on we actually get a Steel type Sandslash in canon. You sir predicted the future!
Empress of Crazy chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
I just can't get the thought out of my head of how Paul would interact with Ranma. I have this idea that he would be a bit of fanboy because of Ranma's skill and strength as a trainer, and may want to Ranma to train him. On the flip side, he could see Ranma's close relationship with his pokemon as hindering him from being even stronger than he already is. Your thoughts? If you're even alive. -_-
williamcll chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
In two years time people will have become adults and this fic will still be unfinished.
Kithrin chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
any chance of continuation?
Guest chapter 19 . 2/23/2016
More fist of pikachu
Two Evil Carrots chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
This is a really great story. It's such a pity that it's abandoned.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
water stone itself would be useless probably. water by itself doesn't do anything to the curse, it's only when it is hot or cold that anything happens.
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
That super chapter was super awesome.

The Golduck antics were super amusing and I was supremely exasperated by its super antics!

Also, go go Goldy, and away!

SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 11/19/2015
How blatantly can you cheat without being arrested?

Turns out; pretty blatantly...

SonOfNenji chapter 9 . 11/19/2015
I love the zanny feel of this fanfic. It's refreshing.