Reviews for Diary of an Undercover Sue
RandomFandoms14 chapter 25 . 7/7/2015
RandomFandoms14 chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Those Wicked references... thank you!
Princess613 chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Wow! Ten years on one fic! There is a marked improvement between the latter chapters and the earliest ones.
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Oooh, can't wait until the next chapter! I'm glad she got out of the 2d middle earth. I'm sort of sad that Giri doesn't get to be tortured...
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
"I wrote it myself you know"... PRICELESS! I love this idea, it's completely original. I am fairly positive I'm going to be favoriting this if you don't abandon it.
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This. Is. Hilarious. I love this! I hope you're not going to abandon this.
SharpPointyThings chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
YAY, a fellow Monty Python fan!
Huinesoron chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
I liked this when I beta'd it, and I like it more now. And I'm /really looking forward/ to seeing the end. Good job! hS
Snowy chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
I must say, I have never seen a story picked up again after ten years. However, I am very glad you did, as it is a very good story. Suebashers with plot are rare gems. Unlike the products of some I could mention - coughGiricough - your characters are all well rounded and they relate. I took great pleasure in the dismantling of the office.

The only confusing part for me is the many references to organizations. The only related story I've read is OFUM. I really do hope you finish this. I look forward to the climax. (Are you sure they can't do cruel and unusual things to Giri?)
Huinesoron chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Well, given the current goings-on, I thought it might be worth my time to reread this...

And stars and water, it's actually still pretty good, even all these years later. I had completely forgotten about The Lost DOGA Mission - with your permission, I might actually clip those sections out and try to make a complete story out of them elsewhere.

Oh, and if/when you finish this, even though Dafydd and Selene are long since out of the PPC /now/, they can definitely make an appearance in /this/ setting.

sneha chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
ma logo pa jalde wisvas kar late hu . or a jisa chate hu wo mujh nahe milta
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
...update? Please oh god please?
wtfh chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Nicely written. Interesting how there's a school. I like how the main is a secret fan of Legolas, quite adorable. Maybe she should have sung the llama song...
Lily Winterwood chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Funny, I met a girl once and your Giri reminds me of her.

I had fun mocking the Mary Sue walk, though. My parents are fearing for my sanity. Hahahaha! Love your fic!
Cypher Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Seems like an interesting idea, has been plug'd on the Board (the PPC Board) and thus must be good, but... may I suggest a Beta, no offense meant? Proofreaders are handy-dandy and spare Cyph the Nitpicky headaches.

Still, shows promise. Go on, just go on: there's still so many things I want to say to you, but go on, just go o- *is thwacked for using Jack Johnson lyrics* Sorry! I'm sorry!