Reviews for Diary of an Undercover Sue
Princess613 chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Wow! Ten years on one fic! There is a marked improvement between the latter chapters and the earliest ones.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Oooh, can't wait until the next chapter! I'm glad she got out of the 2d middle earth. I'm sort of sad that Giri doesn't get to be tortured...
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
"I wrote it myself you know"... PRICELESS! I love this idea, it's completely original. I am fairly positive I'm going to be favoriting this if you don't abandon it.
ATrueHufflepuff13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This. Is. Hilarious. I love this! I hope you're not going to abandon this.
SharpPointyThings chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
YAY, a fellow Monty Python fan!
Huinesoron chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
I liked this when I beta'd it, and I like it more now. And I'm /really looking forward/ to seeing the end. Good job! hS
Snowy chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
I must say, I have never seen a story picked up again after ten years. However, I am very glad you did, as it is a very good story. Suebashers with plot are rare gems. Unlike the products of some I could mention - coughGiricough - your characters are all well rounded and they relate. I took great pleasure in the dismantling of the office.

The only confusing part for me is the many references to organizations. The only related story I've read is OFUM. I really do hope you finish this. I look forward to the climax. (Are you sure they can't do cruel and unusual things to Giri?)
Huinesoron chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Well, given the current goings-on, I thought it might be worth my time to reread this...

And stars and water, it's actually still pretty good, even all these years later. I had completely forgotten about The Lost DOGA Mission - with your permission, I might actually clip those sections out and try to make a complete story out of them elsewhere.

Oh, and if/when you finish this, even though Dafydd and Selene are long since out of the PPC /now/, they can definitely make an appearance in /this/ setting.

hS
sneha chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
ma logo pa jalde wisvas kar late hu . or a jisa chate hu wo mujh nahe milta
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
...update? Please oh god please?
wtfh chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Nicely written. Interesting how there's a school. I like how the main is a secret fan of Legolas, quite adorable. Maybe she should have sung the llama song...
Lily Winterwood chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Funny, I met a girl once and your Giri reminds me of her.

I had fun mocking the Mary Sue walk, though. My parents are fearing for my sanity. Hahahaha! Love your fic!
Cypher Rose chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Seems like an interesting idea, has been plug'd on the Board (the PPC Board) and thus must be good, but... may I suggest a Beta, no offense meant? Proofreaders are handy-dandy and spare Cyph the Nitpicky headaches.

Still, shows promise. Go on, just go on: there's still so many things I want to say to you, but go on, just go o- *is thwacked for using Jack Johnson lyrics* Sorry! I'm sorry!
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 23 . 5/10/2008
So I read this, and really really liked it. It's entertaining.

It's also saddening that it was left unfinished, as good a fic as this.
BattleHamster chapter 23 . 3/16/2007
I love the story. Trapped in the body of a 'Sue-what a nightmare. When do we get to see Shuddering die a slow, painful death?

P.S. I'm sort of creeped out-I started reading this literally about 5 minutes after listening to "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park." (And got weird looks from people for laughing hysterically as soon as it said Lizzie was going to sing a spring song.)