Reviews for A snape is for life, not just for Christmas
Abrupt ending don't you think, but other than that an amusing and entertaining story. I enjoyed the relationship between Hermione and Severus, even if I didn't enjoy the Harry and Ron bashing. Thanks for sharing!
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 1/5
I am really loving this story. It is so funny and cute.. Fluffy and such that it makes for a great Read.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Aha I look forward to reading the rest of the story XD
patriziapalmas1973 chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
Ahahahahahhhhhh!
Troppo divertente!
Syl chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
This was fun! Thanks for sharing.
Syl
wine witch chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
I liked the beginning very much, smart and funny. Later on the story gets a bit lengthy till a for me quite unsatisfying end.
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
Funniest story that I've read in a while. A few spelling errors, but nothing major
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
Patience is highly over-rated.
Twizard2013 chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
This is really cute. Well written, humorous. Nice job.
Golden Asp chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Rhino of Doom. I want a Rhino of Doom! I loved it.
Katie Lady 8 chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
Love this story! One of my favorites!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
I was sad the story was so short because I would have liked to read more about Ginny and of course about the blooming relationship between Severus and Hermione.
I had lots of fun while reading.
Thank you for sharing your story.
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Very Terry Pratchett-esque. Loved it!
Newtinmpls chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
I am such a fan of your acerbic style - but you have hit a new edge (can't really say "high" or "low" properly in this context) with Sterminous' last words.
Newtinmpls chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Your writing is such a pleasure to read. Excellent turns of phrase - I don't mind at all being slightly 'knocked out of the story' because I'm enjoying it on more than one level.

"the territory did indeed realise it had been claimed, and was tentatively pleased about this, although it was reserving final judgement" - Loved it!