Reviews for How it all got started
Julia Bartlett chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is a REALLY good start to a GREAT story. You should really continue it. Well...its all I can do to hope that you will continue...Thanx for at least starting this story...I'll be anticipating the time when you continue...

gal-texter chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Hi, I stumbled upon your author page, so I might as well tell you about this link:
. ?showtopic3790
It's for one of your other stories.
ER chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Hagrid was a third year when he was expelled. Tom was a sixth year. I'm not positive but I don't think snakes live that long. How did he know about Diagon Alley? Marvolo is a first name. How could the name Marvolo connect him to Slytherin? How do we even know his grandfather wasn't his father's (who is a muggle) father? Good idea thou. Just please keep your facts straight!
dreamkin chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
this draws even more parallels between Tom and Harry, with similar snake and hair experiences, and only slightly distorted by Tom wanting to be in Slytherin, as he only wants to be in the same House as his friend, the same as Harry will do fifty years later. It really does make one think that Harry and Voldemort are destined to conflict - two sides of the same personality.
Dathrian Princess chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
This is a really interesting story, i think its cool how you make Tom's sorting experience like Harry's.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Great Tom Riddle fic, makes him sound human which is what we all are before we become the person we are today. Can't wait until you update!
Anita Skeeter chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Hmmmmm. Tom almost seems *gasp* tolerable. How innnnnnteresting. I do like this; I do. Oh, and thank you for your comments on my fic. I thought I'd be flamed into next Tuesday for it...anyway, this is really rather good. Congratulations.
aragog chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Understatement of the century! How'd he get to Diagon Alley? How'd he know about Diagon Alley? With that missing, it kinda ruined the story for me.
bernie the chiobu chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
cool... voldie as a kid... nv thought of him as good... i alwaes thougth he was bad to start with. now you're making him sound like harry! especially the haircut thing. but tt was goooood.
Diana Wright chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. I had never thought of Tom Riddle as a child before. I hope that you will continue and write more stories along these lines.
magdellin chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
Hey, maybe this is a hint that I'm not meeting people the right way. Perhaps I should ditch coffee shops and bars, and start hanging out in pet shops. Cute story, hon.
Lyta Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
I'm a great reader of Riddle fanfic and your certainly sounds intrigying. I hope you post the next part soon.
Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
This is really interesting. I'd like to see more please.
kelley chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
a very interesting take on Tom. never thought of him as a little kid.
Arod chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
This is really good! But i don't think you should make Tom sound so "good" 'cuz he isn't. Luv how you put Nagini in it!