Reviews for I'm Sure You'll Contract My Disease
ironic-humour chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
Wow...this is written so well. I love it! Please update soon :)
celestial light chapter 12 . 6/18/2004
- very good. I like how this is going, and I wish you the best of luck on the next few chapters.
Pip3 chapter 12 . 6/12/2004
*sigh* poor severus.
cherry chapter 12 . 6/7/2004
Your a wonderful writer.
seraphim9 chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Wow... this "novella" is incredible. it's so good. so different. it's fun yet deeper than many of the different stories on this site. i adored chapter 7. spectacular bit of work. please continue, and update soon. cheers, S9
FawkesRises chapter 12 . 4/26/2004
I absolutely love this fic. It's fucking brilliant!
Lutheyl chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
This was absolutely hilarious! You had me laughing at everything..from the sex and abstinence, to that Millicent Bulstrode mood swings bit, to so many things! Your so good at writing this hilarious scenes! Ok, but it's back to the angst huh?
Lutheyl chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
that was a cute part with severus and the little girl, very nice!
Lutheyl chapter 5 . 4/20/2004
astounding characterization! really like that "weak" bit with severus! but this has to be my absolutely favourite sentence "Oh my sweet prince, your fury is my motivation; your tears are my humanity."-that was bloody brilliant!
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
What a lovely chapter! This was very, very good! Characterizations were well done!
tati1 chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
This story is incredibly...
Well. Let's just say that I am entirely in love and am shocked that someone can capture emotions so effectively. They aren't supposed to make sense while being easily explainable at the same time. You did brilliant.
I cannot wait for an update; I am fully devoted and obsessed. Soon, I'll probably begin to edit it. (hobby)
Thank you thank you thank you for the fic. Please do inform me though if you intend for this to be slash, because I'm not allowed to read slash, strictly speaking (though there are certain ways around that...). Please update soon; and sort Sev out - he's driving Harry mad, and I can sympathize with the poor boy.
My gratitude and eternal devotion to the fic,
tati1
slytherinsela chapter 12 . 4/11/2004
ah, well... i have gotten to what is the end so far... and i must say, this is gorgeous. i hope you continue soon!
slytherinsela chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
i realize this isn't the end to the story, but i felt compelled to pop in and say that this is absolutely the most hysterical chapter...ever. that i've ever read. i thought i was going to collapse in inane, childish laughter...and people were looking at me strangely.
“FUCKING HELL, POTTER!
Muffin'snothere chapter 12 . 4/10/2004
Liar liar pants on fier... *sing song voice* *starts to giggle insanely* I likey...
Sierra-Falls chapter 12 . 3/30/2004
Well, I haven't cried yet. Burst out laughing a time or two, yes, but cried? You've got Snape down to a T with his deliciously biting sarcasm, and yet you're revealing the paradoxically lighter and darker sides of his underbelly. I greatly anticipate the next update, and hope that you post soon.
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »