Reviews for I'm Sure You'll Contract My Disease
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh my thanks
WanderingSeeker1 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
Another wonderful, yet unfortunately abandoned story...*sigh*. I set myself up for disappointment every time, but when the first chapter gets you hooked, how can you stop? can't...I can't. However, in the end, I am forced to grieve an unfinished story. I do not know whether you are still active on this site, but if you are, I would entreat you to finish this story for not only me (for I am only one) but for all your fans on here that have followed/favorited/reviewed. Thank you for what was written, for even if that is all I will know of this story, it was quite a fun time.
ink and blue jays chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
*long sigh* I can't believe it's abandoned. God, why. Your writing style is so interesting, especially the way your Severus thinks... and your Harry (and Severus, to be honest) is heartbreaking and adorable and sweet and mostly heartbreaking.

*another long sigh* Damnit, this story makes me feel so empty. Ugh. Damnit. Damnit. Why did I read this. Why.
ink and blue jays chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Fluff? FLUFF? Fuck fluff, when Harry said, "Why haven't you come in yet?" I wanted to cry.

Otherwise, aw, adorable!
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
you write like no one i have ever read before. it makes me want to write differently. every time you pick up a book off the shelf at the store they are written almost all the same. this is something else. i have never felt for characters more in my life. write my dear forever.
ink and blue jays chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
I just came upon the realization that this has no 'Complete' on it. And that the last time you updated was a decade ago. Thus, this is abandoned.

I am now unsure about continuing.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow. Oh wow. I don't know what to think.
theblackbook chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Sorry, but my god your style is so... overly dramatic. It just doesn't fit. But don't take me wrong, you write really well.. just. It just doesn't fit into this type of story...
czxw chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful Agonizing Suicide. That's what I'm feeling now. What a trigger, I feel as if I should be sobbing because of my life. Maybe I will. Later.

There is a point, one which I've rarely seen crossed, in which there is too much emotion fused into one written piece. A poem is an example of such works, their only redemption is lack of detailed plot and length thankfully, otherwise I would have killed myself eight times over by now. This is another example. Only this one has no redemption. It makes me feel empty. Hopeless. Sad. And insanely happy in the fact that none of this matters and we all die in the end anyway. (: I hate this story. It ruined my good mood for the rest of the month. Thank you.

All in all it was a brilliantly written story.

1blackcat3 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I cant believe you abandoned this story! it cant end here that's just cruel!
I severely hope someone (anyone) starts this up again
beth chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
holy.. just.. wow. that has got to be the most amazing thing ive ever read. it was a little triggering though, my arms never bled this much. thank you.
Schiffer chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
I hate this story, it touches deep within me makes me cry, laugh, but most of all it makes me feel, it makes me feel sympathy. You are definitely an accomplished writer, thank-you for making me feel something I had forgotten about.
trigger unhappy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I'm sure I might enjoy this fic if I'd had a bit of trigger warning. As it is, self-injury related fic brings up too much for me. Sorry, can't continue to read this.
NekNek chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I wanted to comment immediatly after 1chapter. So, Severus finally got a sense of humor. But anyway I'm not sure if it is ment to be hilarious (if so its amazingly well written), or serious (in wich case it's shit). But anyway loooove it.
Mitarose chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I love this story. Is it bad that I'm trying not to laugh and cry at the same time? the story is so sad, but the voice is hilarious!
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »