Reviews for I'm Sure You'll Contract My Disease
VestriVerum chapter 12 . 7/15/2009

This is amusing, sad, beautiful, and tragic all in one.

Not sappy though.

Sappy's no fun to read.

This is extremely fun to read.
NakedKing chapter 12 . 7/5/2009
i like this... its funny... MOAR MOAR!
madbrat chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
All I can say is WOW and what happens next?
CrayonsPink chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
This is a FANTASTIC story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
asdfkwoei chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
I do love this story. Especially the way you wove the language to create it. It's amazingly emotional, and very insightful. It's truly a pity that you've decided to quit.
CosmicCaiti chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Oh this one was good too! I love your Harry and your Sev.
CosmicCaiti chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh, that was nice. I was wondering where you were going with it at the beginning, but it was nice. I like your version of Harry. Sad and lonely but he's still Harry. I liked how you had Harry ask if Sev would take care of him. It was sweet an innocent. I also like how you had him reach out and touch Sev's clean hair. Good job.
Carmella Blacke chapter 12 . 10/19/2008
wow, this has got to be the most awesome thing ive read in a long time, to bad you never updated again :(
ebec11 chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
I rather like this story! Both Harry and Snape are depressed and angsty, which I haven't read before! (And I love angst filled Harry with Snape as a mentor, so that's what I mainly read)

Have you gotten the comment about your Americanized swearing? I have for my two stories, and I'm glad there's somebody else who does it. For me, I do it because I'm never allowed to swear at home (my mom would kill me if she read my fanfiction pieces) and so it's a bit of a release for me. Not that you probably care, but I just felt like mentioning that.

I don't understand why Albus would allow Harry to stay with Severus. I know that Severus is overprotective of Harry, but he's not giving him the stability that he needs. I know I would have attempted suicide a second time if I was stuck with somebody with such mood swings (I attempted this last spring...I relate to both characters a lot, though I'm more like Harry because I have less logical reasons for it and I take it out on myself like Harry does. Severus does a bit of self harming, but he lashes it out more.)

Do you really think that Severus would self harm? I know you've already written it into the story, and I don't expect you to change it, but I just don't see Severus doing that. People direct their emotions in different ways...Harry holds it in and blames everything on himself. In the books, Severus blames Harry for almost everything that goes wrong, and lashes out on Harry for it. I could see Severus self harming perhaps for Lily's death because he does blame himself for it, but I'm not sure if he would for much else. That's just my opinion though :D

I'm wondering why Severus's calling Harry love. (and what's a poppet?) Is it going to be slash? I personally love Slash, but if you're going to do it, give a warning a few chapters before. Some people aren't that accepting about the gay communities, and you could get a bunch of flames reviews for having no warning. (if it gets graphic, please tell me, because I'm only 16. I can't read if you do decide to go that route...*pouts*)

Can't wait for the next chapter. Sorry for rambling a bit :D
vairetwilight chapter 12 . 10/11/2008
Its always a pity when a good story like this is no longer continued. I enjoyed what you had and should inspiration ever come your way to continue this i'll be waiting :) great work
Violent Quiet chapter 12 . 7/28/2008
( This keeps alternating between incredibly sad and ridiculously funny and now it's OVER! How do you just GIVE UP on something like this? Tch. Shame on you. But I digress.
ridickulus101 chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
good story ! will there be an update?
Revolution Wind chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
*beats you with a stick* hey slack ass... I started reading this years ago... and you're still not done... COME ON...finish this already.

I came back to ffnet because of you and another author...and you're still not doing anything with this...

finish this damn story so I can be content.

There are people who love your work you know...if you would only finish it. jeez.
slytherin-mafia chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Wow...this is without a doubt the best written, darkest, most disturbing, most thought provoking story in this entire section. I stumbled across it by shear accident, and I am incredibly glad that I did. I've gone through something similar to what Harry is, am still going through it, and it helps to find people who understand that, even if those people are two fictional characters. A job well done, because you made the audience feel, and that is always a good reaction with a story, be that emotion tears, anger, laughter, or whatever. I'll admit that I cried, and I can only sincerily ask that you please update this. I know that it has been about five years since you have updated, but I can dream, because this story is way too good to be abandoned.
lil-bugga chapter 12 . 8/26/2007