Reviews for Order of Glaurung
.e.l...y.o.u...to...s

.e.n.t...o.f...t.h.e...s...n.o.r

...t.h.e...t.h.h...o.l

...a.n.d...y.o.u...l...y.o.u...c.h...f.o.r

Your quest must be true if you have come this far

The Order of Glauruon must not be taken lightly

The quest is not for the fools at heart and weak of courage.

Your next destination is the City of Gondolin near Crissaegrim.

Stand by the Tower of the King and (beb e co ounted) be counted among the trees.

Gazi upon the realm of the Eagles and at the perch of Thorondor.

There will be where you must stand.

at least I'm not the only person who was pedantic enough to decipher this. You must have spent ages coming up with these! It was a very well written story.

Although admittedly I'm reviewing this story 4 1/2 years after it was written, so my comments are probably not especially useful.
Aelaer chapter 13 . 4/18/2005
Oh man, through the end of the chapter Aragorn suddenly became Indiana Jones and the theme music was playing the whole entire time *snickers* I can imagine Johnj Rhys-Davies shouting 'Indy!' *snickers*
Aelaer chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
I just found your stories today and I am enjoying them a lot. I figured out what the message reads all by myself!

.5.12…25.15.21…2015…..19

TRAVEL YOU MUST TO ANNUMINAS

.5.14.20…15.6…20.8.5….19….14.15.18

ANCIENT SEAT OF THE KINGS OF ARNOR

…20.8.5…20.8.5….15.12

FIND THE WALL WITH THE SYMBOL

…1.14.4…25.15.21….12…25.15.21….3.8…6.15.18

PUSH AND YOU SHALL FIND WHAT YOU SEARCH FOR

Hehe, that is so cool. Can't wait to see what it is. *reads on*
Lyn chapter 21 . 2/18/2005
Very well done! Excellent story.

Just one suggestion...

WREAKING havoc.

(reeking means stinking...smelling

really bad)
Astievia chapter 21 . 12/16/2004
A baby dragon. That should prove quite interesting. You need a sequel so you can have a trilogy. Great ending. Glorfy was hilarious!

I don't like that you killed Lina though. Maybe you can bring her back in the next story. Somehow she has to survive.

Namarie,

Astievia
elitenschwein chapter 21 . 12/13/2004
Oh, just have seen you've already finished it months ago. Must have missed that in september :-((. Really great story and great last chapter. Would love to read a sequel someday...with a little baby dragon *lol*. Sauros is definitely one of the best OC's ever.
horsiegurl chapter 21 . 12/2/2004
I love this story. The story fits the twins and Legolas and Aragorn so well. I can just imagine them getting into that kind of trouble.
NycteaScandiaca chapter 21 . 9/25/2004
Well, I finished it! Took a bit longer than I expected, but then, I had to decipher those messages myself before reading them in your story. It helped though, that I immediately figured out the codes you used, or I wouldn't have finished reading today.

I hope you're gonna write another sequel, because I just love those dragons, especially now that you got a mini version on the way. I can't get enough of the Aragorn/Sauros interaction either. It's just too funny :) Please please write more of these stories!

*gets down on her knees and pleads with sweet puppy dog eyes (which she borrowed from her own puppy dog)*
NycteaScandiaca chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Okay, I can't read fast enough to finish 21 chapters in less than one hour... well, maybe I can, but I'd miss all the good parts :)

But, I've dropped it all in a word file and put it on my PocketPC, so I can read it in the two usually boring hours in the train on my way back home. So maybe I'll finish it today after all! Especially if I'm so hooked to the story that I forget to change trains or something and end up on the other side of the country. Not that that would be a disaster, because Holland isn't really that big. But I'll stop rambling now, gotta get ready for practice...
grumpy chapter 21 . 9/24/2004
loved your story, it was great. Good ending too, with the dragons going to have a baby, Glorfindel packing his bags for Lorien. Loved how Estel explained that he surrived by making himself real small
Catmint chapter 21 . 9/23/2004
I love Sauros! He has the BEST sense of humour!

I can just imagine Glorfindel lecturing Elrond like that! And hte whole concept of ELrond pitying the Balrog Glorfindel slew is PRICELESS!

So CUTE about the baby! I can just picture it now!

The relationship between the four is wonderfully portrayed. I do hope you write more soon; I wanna see the baby dragon!

Quibble: "reeking havoc" - it's actually "wreaking"
neoinean chapter 21 . 9/23/2004
Been without web for too long...

Nice way to wrap it up:) Though I do believe Glorfindel is forgetting about a certain trio of brothers who live in Lorien... Will a future story have a baby dragon in it?
Elven Kitten chapter 21 . 9/22/2004
Most definately _. Such a good ending! I'm scared... u'd better do a sequel... _ lol. Keep it up!

Namarie!

~*~Elenmeoi~*~
Kelly Kragen chapter 21 . 9/22/2004
Heehee, that was a great ending! Probably one of the best I've read! Sad, tho, that it's finished now... I enjoyed that. And I love your sense of humour, especially the bits with Elrond and Glorfindel! It's so sweet, too, with Sauros and Aurora together! Such a perfect image!

Haha! It's so cute, how you said you like it up here, at the top of the food chain... I guess it's the same with me, and I guess it's good that dragons only exist in fiction and films... cos I bet they'd be a darn nuisance if they were real. If only they could all be like Sauros!

Ooh, yay! I can't wait for the sequel to An Ancient Bond and I am having so much fun reading Reborn Warrior too! Thank you so much!

See ya next update!
lindahoyland chapter 21 . 9/21/2004
Thank you for a very enjoyable story.I will look out for more of your work