Reviews for Still Breathing
my infectious smile chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
It was so wonderful to read this! They are amazing together and you captured that so well. Thank you for sharing!
neolover chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
SO AWSOME i've read this 15 times and i just showed this to my friend and she absolutly loved it! awsome! plz wright some more!

Thanx

~Neo_Lover

AND

~Sirius_Black
Mirror chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
ahh I didn't review this? oh horror of horror! It's such an awsome story, you got the charaters all prefect and it was so cute. I liked that part in Reloaded too! Keep Writing and God bless!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
AW! *weeping* It's so great...I loved it! I'm on the verge of tears! *applause*
TrinityTinuviel chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Lovely, lovely fic. I love how its not lust, Neo just needs to feel her heart beating. Perfect canon, perfect characterization.
See you at the Hardline!
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Very nicely written, I'm impressed. They are soo right for each other! It's good to see that you can capture both the chracters and the emotions behind the scene. If you add to this, it could become a really brilliant story rather than a simple, but powerful snapshot of their relationship.
Well done, a very good piece of writting.
Nobody's Princess chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Love it, its sweet and nice. please do a sequel
darknessfighter chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
woah man this is passionate ! i really really like this write more like this ...
Zion Angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This, too, will be going into the favorites section.
Very romantic, and a perfect Neo. Wonderful!
nataliemelfa chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Aw, So sweet!

Adored it, Loved it!

Write more!

please!

Nat xx

*Runs of to read again*
Elena chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Oh! This kind of ties in with "Not Romance", with the breathing... I also thought that bit at the start of Reloaded was ever so cute, too. *smiles*
Divamercury chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Very cool. I really enjoyed it. Great work!

~DM