Reviews for My Immortal
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Oh. That was sad, and the ending got me. The times they spent together where so well written, and emotions have always been your strong point. You write Jeff P.O.V very well...no one would have expected Shannon to do anything like that. I guess they where wrong. Please keep up the amazing work, I really love your stories and your writing. You are a scripture's heavensent!
Golden Girl
Jeff's Favourite Skittle
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Wow, this was great! I could see Jeff screaming at a picture of Shannon with tears streaming down his face in complete agony. You are so talented! Great story!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Now that was something that no one has done before. God I hate to be mad at Shannon but can't help it. Love all of your stories.
ExistInspire chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Good Job and this was written wonderfully. I do hope to see it continued in some form or another but only if its meant too. I know writing has a way of making its own rules. But agaibn good job and i hope you enjoy some of your thanksgiving, Im sure your brother would want you too...your in my thoughts.
Lissa
xtremediva chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Oh poor Jeff, my heart is hurting for hi, I hope you decide to write a sequel this time from Shannon's point of view, anyways I hope you have a happy thanksgiving and just remember your brother is in a better place now, and he knows that you still care for and miss him.
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Oh my God, that was awesome! You can really get to Jeff's agnst in a big way! I love this piece!