Reviews for Love Hina Resistance
Anonymski chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Ah, Red Dawn, how i liked thee.

Wet american dream of apology for violence. Citizens, get the BIG GUNS!

The commies/zombies/aliens are coming! You do nothing wrong by shooting them, they attacked first!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Most excellent...most excellent. Not really anything else to say.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
Incredible - I'd had an urge to write a Love Hina vs. the Soviet Union fic recently, but I see it's already been done - and probably done a lot better than I could manage.

There's a few small problems though, not that'd it matter since the fic is completed already - for one, even though China is Communist like the Soviet Union was, they don't like the Russians very much ever since the Soviet-Sino split during the late 50s/60s - in Red Dawn they fought against the USSR, much to their misfortune ("I thought there was six hundred MILLION screaming Chinamen?" "There WERE."). Second is that MiGs don't use Sidewinders, which are American-made missiles - depending on the MiG type, a K-60/AA-8 Aphid is more likely. But those are small mistakes and it'd take a military history geek like me to spot them. Bah.
FinalKingz chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
dude your story roxs but the part where some of the residents died made me feel bad but no matter, your story still rocks and by the way you should change the genre i say action/adventure and angst, still... continue writing and keep contributing to love hina section
Gotenks01013 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
WOW! This was such an emotional story that I actually cringed every time any of the Hina crew made the supreme sacrifice. Thank You for also not having Keitaro use his "immortality" as it would have, in my opinion anyway, detracted from the reality of war. Hope to see more of your work soon...and rest up, you earned it.
Born Skeptic chapter 12 . 12/26/2003
This battle scene worked a lot better when it was in 'Saving Private Ryan.'
To say that you borrowed liberally from that movie for this particular chapter is a bit of an understatement.
Baka-Alaskan chapter 12 . 12/23/2003
Very nice end for a great story. I have enjoyed this very much and I hope you enjoy your break. Happy Holidays and Have a great New Year. Can't wait for more from you.
* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu FAns United in FanFiction. *
Baka-Alaskan chapter 11 . 12/20/2003
Ver nice chapter. Can't wait for more! Beat those Sovits for Shinobu!
Baka-Alaskanfeeling lazy chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
Liked this chapter and I can't wait for more on this story!
* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu fans United in FanFiciton. *
SH chapter 9 . 12/14/2003
It figures it would be Red Dawn to finally catch Saddam, good call. Now that we have him, your story is definetly going to be good. Keep it up, maybe you should be a war writer of sorts.
Baka-Alaskan chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
Nice chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter.
* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. Shinobu fans United in FanFiction. *
Baka-Alaskan chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
I've been reading this for awhile and I think I said earlier that I liked it, and I still do, even if you killed off Shinobu! I not too mad! Anyway nice chapter and great story.
* A Baka-Alaskan/SFFAL review. SFFAL, Shinobu FanFic Author's League, Shinobu Fans United in FanFiction. *
NewtypeS3 chapter 9 . 12/12/2003
While I give you props for having the guts to write this, and the guts to kill Shinobu...
I gotta say this is one of the strangest crossovers ever - and I'm a freaking MSTer. I could see a crossover (MAYBE), but only featuring the cast from the Cold War era (Haruka, Seta, Seta's wife, ect...).
I am also trying to resist writing an MST of this thing, but only until I get your permission...
This is a rare occurence for me. I usually just MST, but this is well-written, and you've put thought into this, so I'll respect your authorative privledges here, kid.
Can I MST this? I'll let you look it over before I unleash the MST on my site.
Sincerely,
S3, the Demon Godling
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Oh no! What happened to the miraculous recovery? You can't kill off Shinobu! You cruel, heartless...
Now I feel compelled to wear black all day, and author the demise of your avatar in some cathartic metafiction.
OK, so it is well written, and gripping, and a meaningful storyline, and I'm waiting keenly for the next episode, but... my beautiful blue-haired kawaii angel! (sob, sob)
Cheshire goes into mourning
Sephimorg chapter 8 . 12/9/2003
Ah! Not Shinobu! Kill off Naru, not Shinobu!
It works okay in the storyline, but... SHINOBU!