Reviews for Inside Out
BuggyFiction chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I love it!

Angelo is my reason to watch The Pretender, sad, isn't it?
Ice Queen1957 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
That was absolutely beautiful. The descriptions of Angelo's world were completely fluid, they described a world that Angelo lives in that I never thought of and then when I did it made perfect sense. His empathis ablities appeared to me as a kind of colour - like a dog's sense of smell or something (I'm sorry it's late so I'm not too coherant).
I was actually affended by the first reviewer, if they are who I think then they have no room to throw stones. I'd like it very much if you continued writing for tP, you're right about the sillyness. I've heard many with the opinion that the writers smoked crack before writing the next ep. But the characters are lovely.
*adds to favourite's list*
Blademistress
Me chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
The nice thing about TV shows such as the Pretender is that they give a fanfic writer so many blanks to fill in on their own (and tP has A LOT of blanks *g*). In any case, you did a really nice with this brief peek into Angelo and his 'opinions' of the characters around him. I just wish this piece had been a little longer.
tPLover chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
What are you doing on a tP FAN fiction site if you thought the show was "silly?" I am also wondering about your summary question. If Angelo has no agenda, why does he help Jarod? Why does he have boxes of DSAs, files, and memorabilia hidden in the ventalation shafts?
Your description was well done, although there were a few lines that went to far into the figurative and left the reader unsure of where you were trying to go.
Maybe you should try writing about something that you find to be more substantial. Maybe the psyche of the Survivor castaways would intrigue you.