Reviews for Nothing There Anymore
passing4sane chapter 5 . 6/6/2005
wow that was great! i've never had the pleasure to read a 1x4,2x3 fic befor. but this was a nice change. you've really made me hunger for some more trowa/duo action. keep up the good work.
NekuYasha chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
This is a REALLY Awesome story! I'm usually a very stalwart 1x2 and 3x4 supporter, BUT you have deffinately convinced me that 2x3 is a Great thing! I've never read anything 1x4 but this is actually what I would be expecting from that pairing. Quatre just isn't stong willed enough to take enough of the dominant role from Heero for him to relax. But, on the other hand, if Quatre found enough backbone to stand up to Heero and take his life by the gun, so to speak, then maybe Heero wouldn't feel like he had to be the one in control of their relationship. After all, relationships are only truely great when BOTH parties know WHAT they want, HOW to ask for it, When to take it, and how to compromise for each other. Keep it up! I definately want to read more!
raye-raye chapter 5 . 1/24/2005
Loved it!Please finish it!
Lita chapter 5 . 9/3/2002
Do you even read the reviews? They are all begging you to write more! I'm just a fan of your work. Its just sad because you won't finish this story! I just love the angst between Quatre and Heero as well as the relationship building between Trowa and Heero. Your plot is very good! I want more, MORE! C'mon, its been about a year now. I think you should finish this! Onegai?
Shikono Kamoe chapter 5 . 4/16/2002
damn it right more. I hate you for leaving it this way. you suck.
Jefcat chapter 5 . 2/7/2002
I love 1x4 - this is pretty downbeat, but I like the way you write and hope you continue this.
Enigma O chapter 5 . 5/19/2001
Are you going to continue this? Sorry for not reviewing sooner but I am really enjoying this story and would love to see how it turns out. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee?
Tyleet chapter 5 . 3/15/2001
Dude! NOT cool the way Heero was in Quatre-chan's dream! Not cool at all! PLEASE tell me he isn't really gonna be like that. If he's a drunk, send him to rehab or something. "Hello, my name is Heero Yuy, and I am an alcoholic. I'm also a Gundam pilot so I will have to kill you when I leave, I can't go leaving any witnesses, but I'm here for help" Hmm... or not. Anyway, please let him turn out all right! Finish this and PB, okey-dokey-do?
Tyleet chapter 4 . 3/15/2001
Aww man, that suuuuuuucks. Gawd, I can't tell who's nice or who's not, who's in love with who, or what the hell is going on. Ok, the fact that it's midnight and my brain is fuzzy doesn't help, I admit it. Despite all this, I am LUVIN IT BIG TIME! WOOHOO!
Tyleet chapter 3 . 3/15/2001
hm... soap opera gundam boys. duo loves trowa, trowa has mixed emotions bout quatre and duo, quatre loves heero, heero loves nobody, and wufei is there being a damn pain in the ass insulting both sides of the arguments. ah, beauty in its purest form _
Tyleet chapter 2 . 3/15/2001
::sniffle:: poor Quatre-baby! Heero's all mean in this... just a meanie. I am loving the fic, and it is very good and all, but PLEASE work on PB. Please?
Tyleet chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Huh? Why's Heero being so mean? WHo could turn down Quatre's permanent lil puppy dog eyes? He's too cute to be mean to! Well, melike the story, though the 1x4 thing is something I've never seen before. Good fic! And PLEASE do the next chapter of Perfection Breakdown sometime in the very very very near future!
Swythangel chapter 5 . 3/14/2001
*narrows eyes*it better be *waves 1x4 banner* poor quatre shouldn't be left in the dark. And the dreams better just be the fears quatre is experiencing because if real heero beats quatre up *whacks heekun* anyway i'm still loving it -
Swythangel chapter 4 . 3/3/2001
kya! *whacks heero* you twisted the plot. it surprised me. and i'm saddened for quatre. happy ending for quatre. happy ending *emphasizes HAPPY*