Reviews for Awakening: Third Stage
Franjo chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
TinoXLor is the best pairing by the Weekenders.
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
Great story!

I've really been enjoying the whole "Awakening" saga. And, if you ever get around to updating it, I look forward to reading it.
Super-Johnny chapter 17 . 8/11/2008
something that never happened to me before has happened. my weekenders craze and my fanfiction craze have have fallenn upon me at the same time and in my hype i found your awakening story. i think its a great story, but unfortunatly it seems to be on hiatus or something. on behalf of all those who came before me and those who will come in the future, please continue the story. it would be a crime to leave tino lor carver and tish in limbo. i understand if you have a busy life and can't update very often but please don't leave this story to die in the abyss that is the internet.
Sash'Rahaal chapter 17 . 7/14/2007
I really like this series of stories! you should pick it back up if you have the time
Jetslinger chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I just recently discovered that they actually had Weekenders fanfiction o.O This is the first story that I came across. I love it. YOU MUST FINISH IT. D: I looked over your profile, and you've moved on to other stories. Pleease, I love this story. I want to know what's going to happen with Lor, Tino, and Tish!
Soulcleaver chapter 17 . 8/22/2005
Excellent! Write more often! The dialogue is real, and you know the characters like they're family. Love it!
aging young rebel chapter 17 . 7/3/2005
I just spend i good portion of a rather beautiful summer weekend reading all three segments of this fic.

to say that that is one of the biggest complements i can give would be an understatment. the first part was sweet the second dragged, but that is only my opinion, although i liked lorès insecurities. forgot how it was to be a teen. as for the third, simply masterful. the whole love scene, or lack of, was perfect.

yes i am strocking your ego in the hopes that you wil bring out thr other chapters faster. it seems to me you are slacking of on this fic, i do hope that is not a sign that you might let it hang that would be a crime.

and thank you for actually writing a weekenders fic, they are a rare indeed.
Didjargo chapter 17 . 6/3/2005
I’ll start by saying that I’m writing this review after finishing the 17th chapter- because the 18th isn’t up yet, so the full story isn’t complete to me yet. Once again you impress me. At first I had trouble switching gears for this one. It was hard enough picturing the group as 13 year olds, but now they were 15. Two years of their lives have past by in an instant. It took me back a bit trying to adjust to how the characters have matured mentally. But once I’ve got the rhythm, it was all right. I actually think it is kind of cute and funny to see Carver as the group’s professional fashion consultant. I think this could be his true calling. I was sure that by then he would have grown out of his bizarre obsession with shoes thou. But of all the characters, I’ve found Carver has changed the least. And for that reason he serves perfectly as the level-headed voice of console for his friends trying times. Not having any emotional turmoil of his own, his only real concern is maintaining the equilibrium that he has probably come to realize, in his own way, he has taken for granted all these years. I really liked how you dragged Lor though an emotional mud hole, forcing her to drop her defense and really open up to the others; exploring the deeper realms of her womanhood that she has so desperately tried to hide all these years. And the unexpected break up between Tish and Tino actually almost made me shed a tear. Bravo, it’s a rare feat for a story to get me worked up like that. Not to stroke your ego, but Lord Canti is not the master of Weekenders fan fiction- You are. You should read the nasty review I gave for “Occasion to Dance”. I could go on for pages but I should stop here before this review ends up being a short story of it’s own. I’ll definitely write more as chapters are revealed. Well, Later days (I can’t believed I just said that).
Jen chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
LOOK AT THE REVIEWS ON YOUR OTHER STORIES! READ MINE!
BeeKay84 chapter 17 . 5/11/2005
Great chapter again! I really enjoyed the whole talk between Tino & Carver. And reading the Lor sequence made me feel really sad for her. But well, she's got a plan now, so let's see how it works out. Personally, I also didn't get much into the Tish sequence, except for the end of this scene, I felt sympathy for Tish again.

All I can say is: Keep up the great work!

Sorry this review is so short, I'm getting short on time for properly reading & reviewing stories, but I do my best.

See you around & good luck on finding a new job!
Shinji Langley chapter 17 . 5/9/2005
Another wonderul entry. It actually made me realize that I'd definitely like to hear Tino's mom on her divorce. Tino and Carver coming to the "SEX!" conclusion was rather amusing too, and you've also proven yourself to be one of the best directors/writers in the business when you wrote that Lor sequence. Although the first paragraph there looked kind of big initially, it just seems to me like it could've been divided at one point or another. That is, if I had to nitpick.

All in all, it was one sweet chapter. I look forward to that final IG trailer too. :)

Laters!
Aaweth chapter 16 . 4/24/2005
I was always a Tino/Tish fan, but no one ever wrote about them together which is why a story like this is so rare. And the fact that it's so well written is just a fortunate side note. You were never alone in the "fight" lol. But anyways... onto a relevent review:

If only Tish hadn't waited to go see him! Of course, that was point though. Stories are far less interesting, not to mention much shorter, when the characters do the logical thing to begin with. Not that 16 chapters could be considered the beginning... but you know what I mean (hopefully). Okay, I'll stop babbling. I can't help it though, everytime I check back a discover that you've updated, you completely make my day! Can't wait for more! And maybe next time it won't take me nearly a month to realize that there is a new chapter...
nmhg chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
Tino / lor all the way!

good fic btw
I have arms chapter 16 . 3/31/2005
great stuff, it's been slow since you've been working on the other stuff. But the longer you make us wait, the better the reward is. i personally prefer the tino/lor pairing. but i guess other people are more into tino/trish. i can't wait for more. keep it up!
BeeKay84 chapter 16 . 3/30/2005
Great to see another wonderful new chapter from you! I loved the conversation between Tino and Lor more than anything else - and the kiss of course! There were also quite many good lines in this chapter, like Tish's "favor", then Lor's and Tino's talk about "conscience", and not to forget Lor's "Dude, I never get tired of watching you do that!" These funny moments just give this good old Weekenders atmosphere to the story, which I like. I also liked how Tino informs Carver, and Carver's reaction. All in all, it was a fantastic chapter, like always, and I can't wait to read what's gonna happen next. Keep up the fantastic work!