Reviews for Kitten's claws
SmileRen chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
O_O Just what did Omi do?!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
"It's Crawford, Schubunny." he had decided to try for a different approach by thinking up nicknames for Schuldich in return. this had only resulted in Nagi and Farfarello getting freaked out, while Schuldich merely smirked and commented he'd always known Crawford had a crush on him. Farfarello wondered why people were always calling *him* the insane one.'

::dies of laughter::
ja!
mangababy
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
*laughs*
Poor Yohji! How is he supposed to survive for a week without his chibi?
FireKat chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
o.0 HAHAHAHAHAH! LOVE IT! _ *huge huggles* _
Hele chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
*giggles* funny funny...
Lapis Sanura chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
T'waz NOT weird! Actually if you had of been here with me while i waz reading you would have slowly backed away with a freaked look on your face! Imagine a loonies insane cackling and you'll get the piccie hun! .
I LUV IT!
If you would plz make a ssequeal to the sequeal? Well i'm hoping!
Luv u lotz!
Hugz and kissez
Luv Lyssa!
Sliver Flame chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
The first part was unexpected. _
MM... I really like the RanKen part.
OK, Omi is being VERY scary here! ; Omi-kun! What has become of you? What has Misura-san done to you? Why are you being so mean to your best frined, leader and worst of all, your lover!
Ahem, sorry for a bit of scolding there. Im just quite pissed I cant get my website to work right.
I was so scared of Omi when he was twirling his fingers around Yohji's locks; he was so dangerous! ;.; It freaks me out.
Anyhow, is this one shot? I hope its not. Carry on, all right?
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
*laughs* that first weiss bit was rather scary ; lol amusing though, on the whole... loved the schubunny bit XD XD Xd and that last line was *evilgrins* ehehhe... XD
Joist chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is..err..interesting. I think Yohji deserves it, too, though - Anniversaries are important!
I thought Omi was possessed my SchuSchu for a moment though - Omi was acting a bit.. un-Omi-like. Oh well!
I liked it. Tee-hee. Poor Yotan...
Good job! Finally, someone shows that the kitty has claws. Muaha. Yeah - that was corny. Sorry. XD
Joist-san
Snowshoe koneko chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Yohji deserves it! Their anniversary is important! Especially since they might not get to celebrate many! This is highly amusing! Good job Misura-san! _