Reviews for Breathe In Now
chinadoll381282001 chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
He has an ex wife? It seems Usagi is finding things out about her brother! I know its been a while but could you please give us an update soon. I would like to see how the next chapter plays out but mostly I want to see our favorite characters end up together!
yamada.chibi chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
I am happy to hear you are doing good...and hope you will be updating soon. Love the story and would like to read some more :D
smfan4ever72 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
This story is interesting...i hope you come back to it soon!
NancyT chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
i hope you find time to finish this story soon and hope there will be more interaction with usagi and mamoru.
NoName chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Update?please?like now?
Silver moon starlight Angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
OMG!why hadn't you finished this story! such a good twist
Stellar Gal chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I hope you continue this story. It is very interesting premise, you take the SM characters and place them in an alternate universe that feels very authentique.
Mistoflees chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
I love it! Please continue, this is really good.
Chichiforever chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
update soon plllleeeaaassseeee
Sawyer.B.Scott chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Please update this...pretty please
angel313 chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Please update again soon. It has been a long time and this was really good.
x-YingYing-x chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I've just discovered your story...and I love it! Your writing is exceptional, so clear and consise. Not once did I feel the need to 'skim' parts, I was hooked to every single word.

Ah man...Usagi's not having it easy is she - her mum sounds like a right bitch, sending her daughter away just so she doesn't 'embarrass' her...stupidness! And Koan, what a wanker...seducing Usagi whilst being engaged to Minako, and then acting like nothing happened. And now it seems that Nori has his eye on her too...

This is definately not your typical love story...I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Update soon.

Y. x
The Cuteness chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I feel bad for Usagi. Everyone's treating her so wrong. And I would also like to see how Usagi betrayed Minako.
stephumz chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Oooh I love it! Filled with drama, lots of back stories and sexual frustration! Haha this story is awesome - so glad the inspration flood gates opened (or buckled!) ... Hopefully it keeps gushing *wink wink*
Henna Ryans chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Oooo the plot thickens! Update soon