Reviews for Once More
Sefriu chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow - this was definitely a good one. Really brought out the humanity in the characters. The new bf for Harley was surprising, but the result of the band was kinda expected.

Good job!
PC'sgirl chapter 4 . 12/16/2003
well im glad that they are together again... but i wish skids and cya would come back and be friends again and everything... o well
~PC'sgirl
PC'sgirl chapter 3 . 12/16/2003
SKIDS?
shit, that took me by surprize! well, damn... that aint cool... poor cyanide! but i guess its all for the best considering skids would have done the sam thing to him too...
WHY? WHY SKIDS? WHY IS HE SO EVIL? WAH
very good writing however...especially the way you avoided saying who 'he' was for so long, that is really good. i dont understand tho, the spiders thing. or what happened this day that made him forget everything... confused...
~PC'sgirl
ladybug chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
aw! it's so sad and its really sweet too.
Satoshi chapter 4 . 11/29/2003
Wow, Mistress. I didn't know you could write things like this. It's...good. Really good, in a sad, ansty sort of way. I'm glad Mik decided not to leave, 'cause that just wouldn't be right.
Minerva Solo chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
Skids! As I mentioned so adroitly (I've no idea what that word actually means...) on AIM. Ep, evil EVIL Skids!
:hides in corner:
:returns from corner:
Such a sweet ending. Friends. Yay. Sounds like they both really need one.
One teeny nitpick - Harley's Jewish, or exJewish, so wouldn't his parents invite him over for Hannukah, not Christmas?
Satoshi chapter 2 . 11/28/2003
hm... It's really well written, but I'm having a hard time following what's going on. Hopefully it'll be clear in later chapters.
Minerva Solo chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
Aww. What did Harley do to piss of Cy? ...date Tybalt? At least, that's what I'm reading from the dead spiders. Prove me right/wrong: post more soon!

This is all really sweet. And angsty. And I just wanted to take Harley up and cuddle him, even before I knew what was wrong, so i'm very glad Mik's there. It's nice to read fics based around the series's main pairing. They seem to be kind of fading away, and rarely in fanfiction except as background, and I forget how sweet and fluffy their relationship usually is.
The Muse chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
Once more, with NANGST! Yay! Go nangst! Well, you know how I feel about the story pumpkin! Luff! - Even though someone really need their mental health checked... *coughs*