Reviews for Severus Snape's Diary
marisamarinee chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh! This will be fun!
Writtenaspr chapter 13 . 2/9
Am laughing softly, because my family needs sleep. but your prose...
Severus in a forgotten hairnet - 1000 points to Slytherin.
I am so happy because there is another diary to read, when this diary is ended.
Please take my prayer to heart and write the next Severus/Hermione collusion with at lest 46 chapters. I, we readers long for it.
You have a marvellous sense of humour, and I need to read this spry, lighthearted, joyful take on Severus after navigating through dark, despairing , bloody portrayals of his life. They exist. sigh.
He seems much too intelligent and wickedly brilliant, both as the Potions Master in the novels, and as the dashing, urbane, proud, disciplined, quick witted and debonair, compelling Alan Rickman, not to make some fun for himself in his life. It couldn't be all sweat and tears with such an scintillating mind.
Reading on. Favourited.
UnderCoverismyname chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
How is it possible you make me laugh throughout the whole story? :D
hermionefan29 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
i thought this story was a hermione and SEVERUS romance story NOT a hermione and RON story romance?! poor SEVERUS!
hermionefan29 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
FYI : December 8th Sunday

is my birthday! i was born in 1983
The infamous hogwarts jaguar00 chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
I Lovett! It's so funny and in character! It would be brilliant if you could do a Bellatrix or Voldemort one, not that I'm hinting!
sevenphoenixtears chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
Ahh the hairspray explosion, that really was a clever idea. Very funny, Snape yelling at everyone to get out. Loving this story. Hopefully Snape starts a new diary in the future. I love ALL of Snape's snarky, sarcastic remarks. Colin Creepy was a good one too ;) Thanks
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
205 & 217 & 219 & 224 LOL

228. As much as I love Snapey, that is not something I would like to imagine.

238. LMAO (and it's Cruciatus)

256. LMAO

257. You're not the only one...

271. :(
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
15. It's weird (in a good way) how people keep relating Snape to Greece. I love Greece!

20. "loving too much" aww poor thing :( I think he just loved the wrong person.

21. FUCK YEAH!

42. LMAO

53. lol

81. I think Snape would like Bon Jovi -honestly-

125. I wish he had answered "very!"

130: off

137 & 138: Kinky ;)

I would have loved 200 more...
Sev's Saviour chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Favorite actor should be alan rickman
Severus Snape's daughter chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
#6 is true
Narcissa Black chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
Realy interesting dtory.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Although i much prefer Snape and Professor McGonagall as a couple (ew i know) this was an excellent story. well written and an absolute triumph! well done!
anonymously speaking chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Severus Snape was not in love with Hermione, that is just sick! And that you wrote that kind of shows something
Snickerdoodle Black chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hahaha! It sucks that you've put fanfiction behind you. You're an excellent author, especially in humor and SS/HG. I'm lovin' it!