Reviews for Save the Best Till Last
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
A great story. Very good.
Violetlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Beautiful story! It's rare that anyone even mentions how Mara must have felt about Luke's relationship with Callista, and how hers and Luke's friendship grew slowly over the years into something more. Your characters were protrayed realistically, I can see the care you put into this fic. Nicely done!
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Oh. My. Gosh. That was such a cute story! At first I wasn't sure I was going to like it because I like the end of VotF very much, but this is just as good! I am SUCH a sucker for L/M stories.

At first I was a little confused by all the flashbacks, but I got the hang of it... And you know what one of my favorite things about your story is that for ONCE Mara isn't wearing a green dress- in your story it's black! I mean, green dress for her would be beautiful but it is SO cliche'd. Sorry that was a little random.

Anyway, brilliant job on the story, as always!

-Myriad Daydreams
Alaska Steele chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
I really liked this alternate ending to Vision of the Future. I always thought something was missing at the end of that book and this seemed to hit the nail on the head. Good job; keep writing.
cennet chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Hi,

I've read some of your stories and I loved them all! L/M ist my favourite SW pairing, too. (Ever since Heir to the Empire, to be exact.)

Thanks a lot for creating such beautiful stories :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This may be the most insane thing I've ever said... but out of the entire fiction, my favorite part was Mara's nod toward Karrde, saying she included him in the 'family' category. I almost wanted to hug ol' Talon. That made my day.

All in all, very sweet, though, if VoTF had ended this way, it wouldn't really be rated G/PG anymore, would it? A very awesome piece of writing...long, too! Thanks for a great read!
hone chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
yeah, kind of, good, yeah
Ryan chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Hi, I thought your story was wonderful. It was just the right measure of drama, romance, and tenderness that all love stories, (albeit a short one), should have. Please keep writing, because it would be a real shame if you didn't.
grumpy2348 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I like the twist you put in it. Good Job.
Cory Holmes chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Very nice. A bit heavy on the mushiness, but that's only because I'm a guy and have a set tolerance for such things :)
Characters were pretty well realized and close to their established forms. Spelling, grammar, and formatting were fine with few problems (if any).
All in all, 8/10 and wanting more :)
Peeping Lambent chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
I like it. It's always a treat to see something from you, and always a treat to see scenes expanded the way we dream of them.
Very lovely & sweet.
LadyDrakaina chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
o sweet! I loved this :) I really think they ended the book too quickly, it needed this kind of conclusion, tying up the loose ends, like what was Leia's reaction? You did a wonderful job, I can't wait to read more of your fics!
hewgleymom chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
BRAVO! You will be receiving more personal accolades but I just got back in town and I read your story over the weekend. YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED my brilliant friend. I don't know if "you" saved the best for last because I know you have more fabulous stories in you. I just had to review this here so everyone in fanfic will know that this is totally fantastic. I love the songfic song that you chose. Perfect. Hugs, Elizabeth
CelesMaev chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Really good your story...
Dimmer than the Moon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Beautiful! I liked it better than the original ending (no offense to Zahn 'cause his work kicks ass). Good job! I love your L/M fics. Now write another one! ; )