Reviews for How Can I Go On?
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
o man great story I was crying thorought out
outlaw author chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow, that was some great writing! I got all choked up; you did an awesome job!

outlaw author
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh no...

I cannot believe that other people haven't reviewed this. It is very good and I know that Dar would be heatbroken if Tao did get killed.
ivoryravens chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
oh god... im crying. this was so fantastic. i loved how you wrote this and i can tthink of any better way to have written their relationship myself. u did a great job with this and its such a shame there isnt more. farewell

ivory_ravens never more
wolflover7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
i love it! so well written and im glad u didnt have dar blubbering but he was still upset. brillant work and i think it was just awesome. keep up the great work. adios and i hope to c more from u.

wolflover7 howls at moon
Jennifer chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
hi..i liked this fic..but man, the series was so WRONG! grr...for one thing, if this was supposed to be like a backstory before he went on the adventures in the Beastmaster films, they got him ALL wrong lol. for one thing, he was BLOND, not a brunette. and i think the cat he had was NOT a cougar or panther or whatever the hell it was, remember...RHU was a TIGER lol. BIGG diff folks. i have an interesting story idea tho..how bout one where, it's sort of the end of his doings in his world, finally some peace there, and he finds a way back to LA? that would be awesome hehe..yall know he was totally in love with that kari wurher (cant spell) character heh. be nice to see a fic where the two of em are reunited...maybe she goes back to his world or he stays, ya know. keep it in mind please :) bravo..
cutepony chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That's so sweet. I loved it. You really got Tao's attitude spot on as well as Dar's. Keep it up! :)
Samskid chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I really love your story, you've done a good job, please do more.