Reviews for More to Christmas
sirocco.flow chapter 15 . 3/29/2004
dude, can't believe i've only just finished reading this! bravo! *hands over traditional plate of muffins for completing a story*
sugaricing chapter 15 . 1/17/2004
Aw! They are adorable. Two is so cute! His little face in a POUT! So cute...I love those guys, and you give them the most wonderful attitiudes. Playful, nice, but alltogether cute and confuzzled.
Perfectly done!
Icing :P
Kit19 chapter 15 . 1/10/2004
Aww *Huggles* That was brilliant _
I hope you write more as good as this !
It was really one of the best stories , its on my favourites list :)
Write more , your great at it :D
Fluffy the Pedestrian Slayer chapter 15 . 12/30/2003
yay! it all worked out! Mero Christmas and a Happy Neo Year!
sulkdodds chapter 15 . 12/28/2003
Yay, everybody! A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Rogue Clawdite chapter 15 . 12/24/2003
"Well, G'night, One." Two walked on down the hall before stopping in front of his bedroom door. "And Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas to you too, brother." One smiled.
AW Cky! I love it! You did awesome! It made my Christmas so much brighter! Aw Poor Vlad trembling *Huggles Vlad. She sees One's jealous face and runs to him and Huggles him*
Merry Christmas Cky!
~Zam
Sweet Misery chapter 12 . 12/23/2003
AW THSI IS JUST TOO DAMN CUTE I can't wait to see what happens *goes the twins more decorations and santa outfits* have fun boys.
ilovepotc4eva chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
WHAT? PERSEPHONE IS A VAMPIRE? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW? AND I CALL MYSELF A MATRIX FANGIRL!
eptolyn chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
YAY!decorate the chateau for christmas!wonder what would happen if the twins hung up some mistletoe and perhaps mero n ,um...vlad?got under it at the same time...?
eptolyn chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
ooh...it's bad enough having snow down your shirt, but down your pants...? OW...yeah,good thing the Twins can phase.
ffn went weird. Triality chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
Well, seeming as ffn went crazy and said i'd already reviewed this, i shall try again without signing in. YAY! this is SUCH a great idea! i love it! i'll be on here on xmas eve! Keep going,
xTrix
Unit Fox-Hound chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
Continue dude, this is getting good, and its good that Diaper had found a family and home for christmas.
Rogue Clawdite chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
Oh My! Great Job Cky! Cain, Abel, Vlad and Perse all helping! _ Make sure you leave some cookies for Cain and Abel ;) (my strange fantasies) LOL!
Keep Goin Cky! You're doing great!
~Zam A.K.A Rogue Clawdite
sulkdodds chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Aw, bless. More!
Unit Fox-Hound chapter 9 . 12/15/2003
This fic is really great. Continue with it because we would like to continue reading it.