Reviews for Angel's Son
it's all or nothing chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Interesting, I've wondered who's Squall's father and mother was, maybe it said it on the game or it was a prediction from you. I'm gonna have to play that game again then. Great fic.
Maloire chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Hm... very interesting view! The mood was right, and the lyrics seem to work well with your writing! One question, the part saying "I’m a soldier, but now I am also a journalist in training." Laguna retired along with his friends, he left Winhill to search for Elle, so... he's not a soldier any more? *shrug* maybe a bit AU? Heh! Anyway, the rest is very good!
Some suggestions:
When I heard you [dies]
"died"
[the] said you were fighting
"they"
frowned at [ ] intruding hand
"the"
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
No, it isn't stupid at all, and I love the take of the story about how Laguna abandoned his son... No doubt it's a tragic story, but you wrote in a fantastic way. Thumbs up for you... )
Sefie Lynne tilmitt chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Really sad but great fic. Good work.
Ari-Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Touching. The setting really complimented the song by showing the fatherly feelings of Laguna for his son. Not to mention, the personal feelings he had for Raine.
Very nice songfic! _
emina chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
hey, it's me! this is a very interesting way of writing a songfic, but i like it! it's very sweet..and sad, also (mostly sweet _) i hope you continue with these kinds of songfics!