Reviews for Dance With the Devil: Wrong Turn 2
chris l chapter 15 . 10/4/2005
i loved the chapters i read and was wondering if you wrote anymore .if you have where can i find them. are they submitted for a movie? let me know where iccan find more to this story.
Nikki chapter 15 . 3/8/2005
The story was great! I can't wait until the next series! Although Jessie and Chris are together the story doesn't sound as if they are really involved with eachother. They should have a more romantic output. This was the only thing I foun a little lacking. It was great!
Jen Drake chapter 15 . 12/6/2004
YOu can't leave it there! Update soon please- I'm dying to know what happens next!

Jen~
Bess3 chapter 15 . 11/16/2004
NONONOONO! You just can't end it like this! NONONO lol I need more! Please write more soon! I beg you!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 15 . 5/24/2004
Oh gosh, I was not expecting Sadie to die. My mouth was hanging open and, well this is one darn good story. How could you just leave me hangin like that?
cheebs chapter 15 . 3/27/2004
E! that was just evil and darned good! You have a real knack for this stuff. You're very inventive and you really have a way of taking the reader into the story that a number of actual films have failed at miserably. :)
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 15 . 2/5/2004
OMG this was such a good story but sad, sad, sad. Poor Jess. I am gonna read your new story right now!
princessdiva06 chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
OMG! When I read that Sadie died, my mouth dropped! I did NOT see that one coming. And that was a killer (no pun intended, lol) cliff hanger. You can't keep us hanging too long, update fast, I gotta see what happens next!
glory12783 chapter 15 . 1/24/2004
OHMYGOD! How can you end it on such a cliffhanger! That was evil! Ya know not to be mean...but I think the sister deserved it. It's the classic lesson of a horror movie-do something evne the littlest bit of morally wrong and BAM! You're murdered. Good work I enjoyed this story very much! Can't wait for the next one!
H.J. Glory chapter 13 . 1/23/2004
yes it is an addiction...and as for Ramsey I didn't like her much, but then again that's a bad way to go! But hey, she wanted it, she was technically going for it anyway!
goldstranger chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
OMG
Technically she got what she wanted, on the other hand it was really sick way to go, wow, dude this should have been a movie! I mean this one.
Oh man that was sicka nd cool at the same time!
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 13 . 1/20/2004
Once again a masterpiece! O a Wrong Turn series. Yah!
princessdiva06 chapter 12 . 1/20/2004
Great chapter! You write the suspense and horror so well, keep updating!
glory12783 chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
oh, this story is like an addiction. i love it! i'm always anxious to see what's next!
xxbreathe0ut88xx chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
Loved the chapter! -) . Your an awesome writer..I can't wait till the next chapter!