Reviews for Hikari
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Cute! I loved how obscure you made Yami getting his own body, so that the reader can interpret it in whatever way they like, and it was a funny twist, adding Ryou and Bakura at the end.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was very, very good. I love how their outing was a simple 'eating sushi.' Very cute for the two of them.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
love this
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*glomp* friggin awesome! XD

brittney
Tsukasaru chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow! That was so awesome to read! I loved it, ESPECIALLY the ending. That's so how I would picture things happening. I love your writing, and I love how you portrayed the characters and the situation they're in. Very cool. I shall save this to my bookmarks. I love it. Good work.
llivla chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
wow, first review in two years. im slapping myself for not finding this before.
Qem chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aww, this was a really sweet piece. _
SilverLily aka Blood Moon chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
you know, it seems like ages ago that I read this, and I loved it so much. you were one of the people on this site that I tried to model some of my writings after. See you in class later perhaps? Later Sam! Thanks for the great read!

-SilverLily aka Blood Moon (sad little comic student April)
x Hearts chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
how sweet! they have stalkers. xP
NeonWorld chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
*glomps* SQUEE! That was great! Loved it!
Fields of View chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aw... I like this little fic..._
It's simple, nothing dramatic, but I enjoy this as much as any other fics! (if not more _)
Chibizoo chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Not the end but simply the beginning of something else.
Beautiful Sam-chan, and I'm touched that you actually wrote something to say, well, farewell to me in terms of YGO fanfictioning. I'm honoured and warmed by the fact that you spent so much work and time producing this brilliant piece of work.
Thank you, for the words and meanings you suggest in the fic and for the idea you leave behind. And as you say, not an end but a beginning. There is still a road ahead for us all
*glomps*
Serah Villiers chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Nice fic! Were the two white haired boys Ryou and Bakura? Very kawaii fic!