Reviews for Vacation in Middle Earth
Atlastme chapter 3 . 8/16/2008
Good for you for following the movie, not the book, that would take forever. ;-) This is an exceptionally well-written fanfic, but I guess to take on something like this you would have to be a very good writer. I hope you make it to the end. But I don't see how the animorphs can actually help much in this show - except to tag along. Maybe they should pick up some giant eagle morphs to make the journey go faster? This is a rather wonderful story so far. Keep it up!
YinYang Eagle chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
so far i like it so continue with the story and have fun with it.
Nova Bucker chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
I love a good Animorphs crossover! ONE more word: REVIEW!
Tyxlaog chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
this is an interesting fic, please update
AllyKat chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
It a good idea, but why do the two groups trust each other so much right away? Especially the Animorphs. With all the emphasis they put on secrecy in the books, they wouldn't be willing to give out names and spill about turning into animals. The LOTR group wouldn't really be as trusting either. Remember, both groups are in a war. They wouldn't exactly be open with each other.
comet7 chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
FINALLY! an animorph/LOTR story! YAY!
Electric Smile chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Hm...interesting! This could really work. But there are a few things I have to nit-pick about first:

PLEASE-do not parrot the book/movie. I'm using that as advice for future reference, as your first chapter is basically a scene from the movie. Several necessary lines are understandable, but the presence of six extra characters, especially from a different world, opens up plenty of new dialogue, which you are doing a good job with by the way.

In Chapter One, Legolas says:"By the Valor". First, it is "Valar". Also, no one in Middle-earth would really swear by the Valar. When you have multiple gods, you tend to pick a sort of 'patron god', if you will. Perhaps replacing this with "By Elbereth!" would help a bit.

Capitalisation-Races of Tolkien's world are capitalised. Therefore: Dwarves, Elves, Hobbits, Men, etc. Also, I believe 'Controller' was capitalised. And 'Animorphs' is always capitalised. Middle Earth should be Middle-earth.

The language barrier was non-existant. I can understand about not wanting to deal with that! But to make it more believable, you may want to explain how the Animorphs understand Common Tongue.

Elrond was a bit too trusting in my opinion...but I like that you are showing distrust in the Fellowhip. Well, namely Boromir. I am begging you: don't turn him into the meanie. It happens all to often for pretty much no reason. Perhaps other characters could be a bit wary of the Animorphs also, so Boromir doesn't look like a bad guy, as usual when it comes to movie-verse.

Other than that, it is looking pretty good! I can't wait to see how the Animorphs will change things in Middle-earth! Happy writing.

Electric Smile
macpw2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
I really like it so far please update!
Quillian chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Hm, interesting, please update soon? :)
stealth67 chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Update please, mellon nin! you haven't for a year and i want to know what happens... great story!
turkey chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
well Hi! after looking aat your bio. i have brought it upon myself to say hi, from one christian to another, and say this is an awesome story and keep writing!
allthatjazz1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
update! please!
SilverHawk 27 chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS STUFF IS TO FANTASTIC FOR WORDS!
EvilExpressions chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
this actually sounds good, unlike the other pathetic crossovers that i've read.
Theo Gary chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
This revised edition is much better than before. Nice job.