Reviews for Room 303
Erzengel chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
eep! Okay, never really considered the pairing... (I think I was too far gone to Isumi/Waya by the time I got to the episodes where Yang Hai is introduced) but... it works. And I love the way you allude to things. No 'and he moved closer, and closer, and their lips collided in a passionate blah blah blah'. It's a refreshing change. Lemons are nice, but too much gets sour. From one odd pairing shipper to another, keep it up! (Luv the KagaTsui. Too bad there's nothing out there. -_-)
Aran S chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
WOW! that was cool. Ya know, you have gotten me completely addicted to YangHaixIsumi.

Oh well, it was bound to happen eventually...I always thought it was cute, and it now has become my fav HnG pairing. Thank You! :-D

Aran S.
Shinkako chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I like this!
A pairing I never considered, but well...thanks to you, I like it!
Well written, in character, and so...just freaking awesome, okay?
Please write more!
Yui-mag chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hey! Very, very good. :) It was really sweet and it fit Isumi's character.
I had never read the pairing before but it turned out to be quite cute!
Keep up the good work!
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I read this some time ago, but was too lazy to review. _ Sorry.
Again, I love the imagery. Yummy descriptions! And oh how I LOVE this pairing... _ _ More Yang Hai/Isumi! More! More! _~
Shan2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
w00tah, rare pairing! XDD I enjoyed this. Any chance you'd consider a Le Ping x Isumi? _ (sweatdrops) Anyway, hanks for sharing!
Yuro chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
very beutifully writen! I love your writing style, hope you write more!
Datenshi Blue1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
*_* Oh, god, that's beautiful. Beautiful feelings, beautiful way to describe them, and beautiful pairing.
Please, keep writing!
genkisakka chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Wah - I adore this pairing! There's not nearly enough YangHaiXIsumi ficcage out there. This was a lovely snippet - thanks for sharing it!
Kleptomaniac Can Opener chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
I happen to like this pairing too, so you're not alone!
I thought this was well written and I would like to see more of this pairing from you.
_