Reviews for Liberation
Fuji Fox chapter 10 . 3/14/2004
Wondeful!...At the begining of this i got the funnty feeling that Ves, and Wufei would somehow get together cuz, well, Wufei is all alone, and Gues what? THEY DO! - I really like this story! it was so well written!...if only i could write like that! I envy you!_ WEll i have to go read your other fics!
Ja ne~!
Fuji Fox chapter 9 . 3/14/2004
*meltsd into a pile of fangirl goo* SO sappy! - I love it! and now i will see the epiloge! this chapter was so exciting! i almost thought that they really didn't win! Very good!
Fuji Fox chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
AW! - I love it! it's so sweet! And now i know what's going on! ONly one day left with Heero, poor Duo. _ So kawaii! I must read more...oh, the sap!
Fuji Fox chapter 7 . 3/14/2004
O.o no...THEY CAN GO OUT LIKE THAT!..which i know they don't becuase they are in love and i am naive._ Really good, this one! The action was wonderful, and very captivating!
now i must read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Oh, I love it! Very captivating! I wonder how ever thing will turn out, and when Duo will come to his sences!(forgive any and all of my bad spelling;) I must read more! It's so good!
Fuji Fox chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
- It's getting really interesting! I must read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
O.o no...Duo...with Hirde? T_T when is he going to find he ture feelings and chase Heero? Anyway, Very well written, and i do like the turn of gives the story is it? it some... Plot! it's a;ready had that...un...CONFLICT! yes that's it! Very good! i like it alot! and i can't wait to read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
*sly look* What is it that Vespera blew onto Duo? What does it do? Too bad Heero didn't get the chance to have his lips actually touch Duo's_ Well writeen, and cute! I must read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
Oh-hohoho, a Clifhanger?, Very nice. - I defenatly have tor ead more! And what is Duo, some kind of supernatural being? _ WHen is he gonna get with Heero? X3 I guess i'll have to read to find out!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
o.o WOW! - Sounds awsome already! i wonder who the girl is. Aparently she has a conection with Duo! She aparently looks like him, too. . hehehe. I can't wait to read more!
Kyra2 chapter 10 . 1/20/2004
*falls over laughing*
Poor 'Fei...just wait till he finds out she's Duo's sister!
Arlinya chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
Just a note on your note, the truth is that Rumplestiltskin is the name of the gnome the woman had to discover the name of. "Your name is Rumplestiltskin" she learned it because someone followed him and he said his name while dancing around the fire. Otherwise, this is a great story.
Kyra2 chapter 9 . 12/13/2003
Very sweet ending. I'm glad they won and everything got explained. Though I did notice you never mentioned whether or not he got his powers back.
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 8 . 12/12/2003
Tauhiryo chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
hey...this is getting better and better...awesome with odd humour in me..LOL...i can't wait what's gonna happen after their time to escape...oh to every writer don't forget to e-mail for any updates, easy to access at work...everything that is bookmarked always deletes whenever its shut down or restarted...keep it up! _
well ttyl