Reviews for Waiting in Every Window
McGeek Girl chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
I think I'm gonna cry... It's absolutely brill, very sad end, but Brill. I loved it.
Menerothiel chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
Of COURSE Harry is going to run and be sick, because he loves Cedric! Ced/Harry forever! Don't get me wrong, I love well-written Harry/Ron, but the fourth movie and it's slashy insinuations just took over my mind. Great job!
loonyluna9 chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
This is so good and lovely. Why is there no update? *pouts*
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
So fluffy sweet! I love it when fic authors realize that JKR always missed - that Harry and Ron are darling together! I love it!
Regina Rex chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
I feel all warm and fuzzy, thank you!
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
How sad! Boo hoo!
yeaka chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
ack, so sweet! _ i loved it. ) you definitely have a way with words. the style here is so poetic... i didn't understand quite what was going on, but i suppose i wasn't meant to ;;. still, t'was very nice ) please update again soon!
FlamencoPenguin chapter 8 . 12/18/2004
these drabbles are quite beautiful. I normally to not read this pairing, but finding this story has made me reconsider...

you definately have a nice talent and a great scope for different styles of writing/ different themes. your angst, drama, and fluff are all quite nice and a pleasure to read.

also, you take time and pride in what you write - ie: no gramatical errors that I could catch or other sentence errors.

lovely
Tea-Cub chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
I've been reading this for a while and I'm enjoying it! No. 3 made me cry. :'( Poor Ron. The next one cheered me up though, and No. 6 made me smile - especially that image at the end. :D

More! Please!
yeaka chapter 7 . 12/3/2004
_ i absolutely adore this fic. all seven chapters of it. 'tis definitely going on my favs...

the first bit was adorable. simply adorable. the idea was very cute, harry's reactions incredibly enjoyable, and ron's part very lovely. _ t'was excellent!

the second part was also very nice. true, a tad OOC, but very sweet all the same, and quite enjoyable. i loved ron's babbling, even if it wasn't in his character to say such insightful things. the whole premises was awesome. i loved it.

the third was definitely my favourite. i was a little skeptical at first, because i don't usually read things written in second POV, but i was very pleasently surprised. the way you worked through ron's entire life, and explained so much of his personality was simply brilliant. i felt like i was actually in the story as it got to the end, which is pretty deep, for me _. i kept hoping that somewhere along the line things would work out for ron, but even his death was beautifully done and i completely adored that chapter. it rocked. you're awesome _.

chapter four was very short, but incredibly sweet, and adorable _. i liked the dialogue especially. very nice _.

the fifth was kind of like the fourth, but i think i liked it more. i simply adore how you've portrayed ron in this entire series, though i must say it's very different then how i do. ...but i guess that'll change, now XD. anyway, i loved this one, too. i love the theme of fate you had running through it _.

i'm sorry to hear you were depressed during the sixth part, and i have to say you did a rather good job for someone who 'hated the world.' _ i've always loved fred and george - i'm extremely glad they were included in this fic _. i loved the way you wrote them in. my favourite part was the bit about ron's increased amount of 'touching' harry XD. yesh, this chappie rocked.

the seventh part, the last, is very short, and i have to say that i agree about it being a little sloppy at the end. i didn't really like it as much as the others. seems a little blunt. but it's still cute, and i still adore this fic _.

...it says 'the end' there... is that really true..? T_T like, for the whole fic..? the other chapters don't say that... X_X;; i really hope not...

so, anyway, what i'm trying to say here is that you're a brilliant author, and someone should build a temple in your honor _. thankies so much for writing this amazing fic, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. _

bye!
435177 chapter 6 . 12/3/2004
OMG that was so HILARIOUS!

I loved it!

and all the other ones you've done so far, if I hadn't commented on those...
dummi chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
This fic has some uber angst! There is nothing I like better than angst! Thanks for writing this well done bit of fiction, you're awsome! ANGST!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
omg harry is such a bastard! i love the whole story, all the bits and pieces are so cute!
thiefofblueness chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
wow...best harry/ron stuff i've read! really really really good! well, better than that, really, i'm just brain dead today so...yeah...but this is excellent! you probably get my point so i should shut up now...
urnesha chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
guh. You make me want to be a Harry/Ron fan.

This was beautiful and so sad.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »