Reviews for Captive
Lecka-chan chapter 13 . 6/13
Omg! I know the last review started just like this, but it's only fitting... OMG! It's really amazing! You write so well, it's exciting, funny, sweet all in the right amounts! I really, really wish you'd continue this story! I want to see Botan developing her feelings for Kurama and at the same getting her well deserved freedom, the fox himself filling the void in his life and more of Kuronue having fun with his best friend's reactions.
I hope to hear from you someday!

Wish you all the best,
Lecka-chan
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Omg this is amazing! I hope you decide to continue this :)
Paradise Fairy chapter 13 . 5/1/2017
I absolutely love everything about this pic from Botan's and Kuruma's development to how she has ended up being auctioned off too! Thank you for sharing this amazing fic~
Hotarubi chapter 13 . 3/2/2016
I really hope you'll want to continue this story one day! The plot is interesting and charming, I read all the chapters in a few days and I keep wondering how it would end. Maybe someday? :-)
Elixiria chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
love it please update!
LunarButterfly121423 chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Great story! This is probably my favorite Youko/Botan fanfic. I hope you update whenever you get the chance to.
YYHnewbie chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
I hope you update this story one day, it has got me intrigued. Plus I love the mystery of Youko.
DarkinocensDLT chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
Please, continued, I like you job, I Think is awezome.
hitokori midnight chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
PLEASE COMTINUE THIS STORY I HAVENT READ AN AMAZING STORY LIKE THIS IN 2 YEARS !

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN IF YOU DO I'LL I'LL LEAVE A FANASTIC REVIEW EVERY TIME YOU UPDATE THIS STORY FROM NOW ON JUST PLEASE UPDATE IT I REALLY WANT YOKO AND BOTAN TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WITH EACH OTHER SO NO SAD WNDINGS LIKE THIS PLEASE AND DON'T LET BOTAN LEAVE YOKO THERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER SO PLEASE DO ME THIS ONE REQUEST AND I'LL BE YOUR LOYAL REVIEWER FOR ALL OF YOUR HAPPY ENDING LOVE STORIES OF YOKO KURAMA AND BOTAN !
Hatsukashi chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
Update soon
peonyrose chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
I love this story. I know it's a bit late but please update
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
pls update
Shisenki chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Kyaaaaa!
Go Botan!XXDD
Hehehehe, next chaptie please... (begging w/ puppy eyes)
ryuukoshi chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
omg, this is such a lovely story... too bad it hasn't been updated in years! do update please!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
DEAR LORD, WHERE HAVE YOU GONE HUN? COME BACK? COME BACK BEFORE I DISSOLVE INTO A SOBBING MASS OF CAPSLOCK BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE, DARN IT!

Come on - please, please, please, PLEASE update this wonderfully compelling story? It's definitely one of the best (if not the best) Youko/Botan story and I just spent the last hour fangirling over everything you wrote.

AND I DO MEAN SERIOUSLY FANGIRLING!

I love your Youko. I love his characterization so darn much that I just have to have more. Your Botan is absolutely adorable and their moments together...and Kuronue's teasing and goading...*fans self*

PLEASE COME BACK! (or at least let me know if you'll ever update this so I can gently tell myself that it's a hiatus and not keep pining needlessly over an update)

_

P.S: I'm sorry I sound like a preteen, silly girl spazzing out on you like this but the last chapter - and the severely mounting tension - has pretty much left dead on the floor from too many feels! (as tumblr would put it nowadays)

*cheers for you*