Reviews for Sugar
nukeaddict13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
i luved it , it was perfect i have never read d real book boy meet boy but way you write the characters you make me want to read the actual book good job hope u keep writing
Tijuana Pirate chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
hee hee *blush* Table top dancing, covered in powdered sugar. Oh my. *giggles*
Hee hee, yes, well, anyways... excellent story. I love the way that you got around that nasty little 'Harley revelation'. Very cute. I love Cya and Skids so much... hee hee hee... Never thought of them getting together quite *that* way though. Very unique. Excellent story though. Great characterization and great imagery. Yay!
T. Pirate.
kld chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Nice! 10/10
nobodyhereanymore chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Heh. I love you for that. _ SCfic is the luvverliest. M. Sugar niceness..
Keishi chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
My face has split, I'm sure, from grinning so hard. This was incredible! Love the choice for the song, long the absolutely yummy imagery... oh, heck I just love it all.
YAY! -big, anime-style starry eyes-
PC'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
dude! that was the "awesomest" story like, ever! i am so freaking in love with cy/skids stories! and i love the way you made it so they were both pining after each other... that was cool! and the sexy dancing, well id like to see that! lol!
you are an aweosme writer~ keep writing!
~PC'sgirl
Saturn Maiden chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I'm reviewing to tell you that your story has turned me into a puddle of melted fangirl _. The "aw" factor was VERY high.
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
_
Aww! So aww! Absolutely adorable! After the Harley revelation, a lot of Cy/Skids fics don't ring true, but this one does. It's Skids sort of hopeless acceptance of the fact he's always going to fall for guys who aren't going to fall for him. And then the 'aww!' because we all know Cy does and 'aww!' and this 'aww!' and 'aww!'
So. Yes. Aww!
Heather Cat chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
It was, very shibby, as Cya/Skids fics went. Hehe. Not really. This fic was, as someone has already said, uber shibby. I love your fics and I can't seem to get enough of them. Your characterization is awesome, and the stories just so sweet and awesome. I can't wait to see more. :)
Clay chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Uber shibby. _ I love this pairing and this story was very sexy and very delicious. _~
Mistress of Tales chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
That was the sweetest fic ever, in every aspect of the word! Ah! And a neat bit of characterization on Mik and Harl as well. Where can I find an mp3 with this song? I WANT it! I'm allready dancing to it!