Reviews for Silent Night
finkpishnets chapter 17 . 8/18/2006
I just read the review before mine and wanted to put my own up. This story made me sob my heart out - it doesn't matter that you don't know exact medical terms of things, the point is that you wrote a moving and beautiful story about love, friendship and cherishing the time we have. And I just can't seem to stop crying at the moment. Well done!
LostInLeukemia chapter 17 . 7/14/2006
hey i just wanted 2 let u kno something, my grandmother had leukemia for 4 yrs, we found out when it reached the last stage, yet she battled on, and only lost becoz they didnt do the transplant in time. Wat im trying 2 say is, it is possible to live for 4 yrs WITHOUT treatment and in the FOURTH stage. Gordo had Stage 1, wich can be cured without any problem, and therefore the ending in Chapter 16 was completely illogical. I am 2 lazy to open my own account, yet i keep a favorites list of all stories that have touched my heart or are genuinely nice. Your story is the first to not make the list in 2 yrs.
kaitsue chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
good story
alisha chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
this was the best story EVER written both the endings are great and i was crying non stop this is the best story and thank for writting it
Tinkerbell79 chapter 17 . 11/18/2004
I am big fan of you 2004 X-mas story and while waiting for updates I thought I check out some of your old stuff. This is a great story. I of course like the ending where he lives, but the other one is great too. Keep up the good work!
scarlett underwood chapter 17 . 11/17/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Lin chapter 17 . 10/5/2004
gosh! that was excellent fic, it was sad at how the first ending was, but non the less it was an excellent fic. I prefer the the second ending since it was a happier one.
RTds9 chapter 17 . 9/30/2004
One major kick ass story!The Gordo dies ending was the one that was best written with all the emotions and feelings being shown in the Gordo is alive ending was my ?Ahh well because Gordo is alive all in all one great story!
cami chapter 17 . 7/2/2004
that story was really good. i was crying, i loved how you did two endings.i loved it so much
V chapter 17 . 6/25/2004
Omg! you totally had me in tears! You are such a great writter. I like the 2nd ending, mainly cause it stopped my crying! Well, i still need to find a tissue, so bye.
GreatWriter chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
i can honestly say that was the saddest fan fic id ever read. I actually cried.I liked both alertante endings tho. Even though it was sad...it was a great story!
Jess chapter 17 . 2/25/2004
I loved your story! I loved ending 2 way better though but awesome story! Bravo!
Jess
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 17 . 1/18/2004
I like this alternate ending. The first ending was really realistic and emotional though even though he died it was still good. I like this story a lot. It was heart wrenching, but beautiful at the same time!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 16 . 1/18/2004
I cried at this chapter! Oh my gosh. That was such an amazing story! Now I'm gonna read the alternate ending.
JustAGirl24 chapter 17 . 1/5/2004
Oh my gosh, that was just so beautiful. I don't think I've ever actually cried over a fanfic, but I did with this one for the last two chapters. I'm sure my little sister thought I was psycho with tears running down my face and staring at a computer screen. ;) However, I must say I absolutely love happy endings, so I preferred this one for that reason alone. I loved the twist of Kate being the bone marrow donor. You wrote this story so well, keep up the wonderful work. :)