Reviews for It's Tuesday
SwingingOnAStar chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
I would totally read a sequel! Bringing in Draco would be an amusing twist. I hope that you will write it!
Kazza chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Its taken me a decade to find this story... which is my loss. Love it!
Netchka3 chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2012
For "Snorgongarfs" I think you mean "Snorkacks"
tBerry chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Points for Willow ownage! Yay!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
awesome!:D
phy2cempluxyahoo.com chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
It's a really good story. I love it. I don't know what you want nor do I know what you plan,but it would be nice to know their 'next adventure'. Owh yeah,from what my memory served me,the thing or creature that Luna believe in is crumpled horn snorkack or something like that (I don't really know the English name since I definitely not live in place that use English as first/major language).

Anyway,thank you for such good story. And keep making lots of them. Peace! ;)
hochexplosiv chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Exellent! Willow/ Severus is always a good pairung. They simply match.
renaid chapter 13 . 5/1/2009
I love this! Just stumbled across it with the new crossover listings available. You combined two rather different styles of writing very well. I love Dawny! She's so rambly... You'll be a favorite to keep an eye on.
serenitysmalfoy chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
Hi like the story, it has great potintal but its a bit on the fast side. You need to slow down a bit in this story.
Sophophobic chapter 13 . 7/15/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. I luv it.

-Sophophobic

Sophophobic: To have a fear of learning.
mystic soilder chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
This story is awesome.
kuga chapter 13 . 3/12/2006
that was amazing i loved it
tenshi noyo Ryu Taiga chapter 13 . 6/16/2005
heyy. i really liked your story and i think you should write that sequel using the idea you wrote down on this last chapter. i think you should totally make it DawnDraco Romance. I also think you should have Harry visit Hermione at the same time and have them fight and then Harry falls in love with a Slayer and somehow (you figure it out, you're the writer) Draco and Harry start to get along much to snape's horror until willow "distracts" him.
PseudonymsR4Squares chapter 13 . 1/23/2005
OMG this was awsome! do you think you could do a sequel? Please? Anyway i really loved it. especially how you made dawn so 'in' the story. usually people just leave her out. Thanks for a wonderful crossover

Candi