Reviews for Of spacedogs and butterflies
Puma22 chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
Was the story abandonned? What a pity ;_; It's awesome!

As for the guess... I pick Mai! And I'm very curious about all the background
Kitty Caesar chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Wah! I want to know what happens next. T_T This is really good and has caught my attention in a way that very few AU stories have! Update please? :3
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hmm, INTERESTING! I think I mentioned this on one of your other AU fics, but I normally don't read AU that's really "out there"... but this one caught my attention! I think I might have to finish this one. _
lilz chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
m... i'm guessing seto.

i hope you magically decide one day soon to pick back up on this story. it seems like it was headed somewhere quite interesting.
lilz chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
pretty cool start. ill read on to see where it goes.
La Ragna chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Um...who was she thinking about...who was she thinking about...Mai? Yugi?...Malik or Marik are a possibility (eye color only: not probable)...Mokuba? YES! It IS Mokuba, ISN'T IT! ISN'T IT! And he's trapped in the portrait like the time Pegasus trapped him in the card! And Seto's going to find him!

I like this. It's cool. The bits with Yami and Yugi are particularly interesting, and I especially like how they're so distrusting of each other: it makes their eventual togetherness all the sweeter! _

And Mai is TOTALLY AMAZING! She's my kind of woman in this fic!...no pun intended...promise...

Hm...wonder how Bakura's going to take the knowledge that Ryou isn't the SAME Ryou...that ought to be interesting...

**is suspicious** What are those two violet-eyed Egyptians up too...? **. .suspicious.**
WookieeBeta chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
No! No discontinue! Discontinue bad! *wanders off grumbling about supreme unfairness*
Alian lost chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Wonderful, wonderful fic... how I wish you could continue it-!
Sarasusamiga chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Discontinued? No! Say it ain't so!
The setting and intriguing plot of this fic have been tugging at me since I read it, reminding me to review it . . . and when I came back to your profile I saw that dread word by the title of the story! :-(
I was so looking forward to seeing how each of the relationships unfolded...Y/YY in particular; I love Yami's "courtier" persona, and the scene where he approaches Yugi for the first time.
I do have a guess to venture about Anzu's violet-eyed memory: is it Mai?
Nekocin chapter 7 . 3/28/2004
Hm... I wonder why I hadn't read this story yet. Probably because of the title? lol. It sounds a bit strange that's why. But anyways I'm a bit confused at the moment. I'm not much of a Sci-fi reader since I sometimes don't see some modern machines and such in my logic. Anyways very interesting beginning. I mean even if this is chapter 7, it really sounds like a beginning. It's interesting to be honest. The pairing Malik/Marik is okay. So they know about Ryou's lies. Yami no Bakura has awaken? Hmm... now I'm really confused, or do I think I'm confused? And Mokuba is there too? Long hair? Should that be Mokuba? Jou as the captain? That's an interesting info. As for the encounter Yami and Yugi... that's rather a bit... confusing. I thought Yugi was somewhere above some kind of spaceship. lol. And who are those people talking in between. Hm?
As for Anzu's part about the violet eyes. There are about 4 people who have violet eyes if I remember: Mokuba, Yugi, Yugi's grandfather and Mai. Both Mokuba and Yugi's grandather are ruled out I guess. Mokuba doesn't seem to be captured in that part where he'd left Ryou in the alley (How did he know Ryou's name? Is he part of that SHADI stuff too?). Yugi's grandfather doesn't seem to be logical there, because he's... ill. Yugi and Mai seem possible in this piece.
Over all I did find this piece very interesting work to think about. I love works that make you think. NICE work!
Please update soon and keep it up!
Labannya chapter 7 . 3/27/2004
(I know I didn't review EVER before for this fanfic, but. . .)
Discontinued? O.o;; _That_ was sudden.
No no no no no no no no no no! Why? No reason _whatsoever_ posted down there. Wah.
But pretending that I didn't see that, I'll guess. Either Yuugi, Yami, Malik, or Mai.
Mai, if you add shoujo-ai there, at least.
no. . .ficu update. . .no. . . *agonizing herself* . . .no. . .
Ja. (no byes.
Ril chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
I like it, though it's to bad it's discontinued! Well anyways I still like it so far.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
anzu was thinking of either Yami(most likely) or Yugi or marikmalik, but most likely Yami or Yugi, Probably Yami...
Chaos: Ok, Shut up!
AAries: Im just saying...
Chaos: and I told you to shut up! your such an anoying little bint!
Jef: Chaos...
Chaos: Ep! * hides*
Angel: finaly... More soon please, this is an exelent fic!
apocalipticoblivion chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
i'm sorry i haven't reviewed this story in a while, i've been getting too lazy to do much of anything lately ;... but this was a wonderful chapter and i hope that you will update soon!
/hugs for you!/
apocalipticoblivion
Jessikur chapter 7 . 3/12/2004
§YAY! I love the updates!
§Guess who she was thinking about, eh? Well, it would have to be someone with violet eyes, I'm guessing. So that would be either Yugi/Yami, Mia(?), or Mokuba... Eh... Now I'm not to sure...
§But anyways, 'please' update soon!