Reviews for A Catherine Christmas Carol
malfoystinksstinks chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
This was a great story, how old did you make Lindsey in this story? So many times I've wished they would make a Christmas episode on the show. Good job.
Jendeh chapter 5 . 3/13/2004
Yay! I loved it. I am only sad I just now found this story. I actually got a little weepy hehe. Your humor is amazing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
talyra chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
Aww, gee. I love your stuff, it makes me laugh. I haven't been here for, like, ever, so I only just found this story. Which is cool.
csiRocker chapter 5 . 12/29/2003
Hey, this was a cool story!
Blitz chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
I have a new favorite version of "A Christmas Carol" That was fantastic! I loved the last part with G/S...
PotterManiacGrl chapter 5 . 12/23/2003
Nice chapter! Please write more stories!
Aria chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
I usually don't read fics that feature Catherine, (we see enough of her on the show!), ;-) but this one had me ROTFLMAO! I really enjoyed it! I loved the G/S parts and the idea that Sara ends up strangling Grissom... well, I'm thinkin' that there's a bit of poetic justice in that! ;-)
And the resolution in part 5 - a sweet wrap-up for the entire team. The whole story was just excellent! Well-written and a damn funny read!
Thanks for sharing!
forensicfreak14 chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Wonderful ending! I think I'll print this and read it every Christmas now! Well done!
Merry Christmas to you and everyone! Feliz navidad!
dakota sun chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Great story.
Elle9 chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
I love it. When is the next chapter coming?
forensicfreak14 chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
I keep forgetting that the future is supposed to be sad. But this was quite interesting. Funny though, Sara being on the 10 most wanted list. I really liked that part. Funny thinking about Greg running the lab too. But hey, it could happen! :p Anyway, keep up the great work and I can't wait to read what happens next!
libby k chapter 3 . 12/14/2003
This is such a great fic! I love the G/S mixed into the story. Please update!
NOTforME chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
hee.. muffy. i'm laughing my ass off and being intrigued at the same time. some of the things you come up with are ingenius! can't wait for your next installment
BlondeBoy69 James chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
I can't get over how much I am enjoying this.. I *know* that you wrote it as a joke, and I was expecting it to be outrageously silly, but it's NOT! You have a way with writing things that makes them spectacular. I don't think there's another G/S author out there at the moment who can compete with you! *strokes Annie's ego*
moanalittlemore chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I think you and I are kindred spirits! *LOL* This story is wicked, not only is it funny, but it also incredibly well-written. No one could have done it better.
And no, hun, it's NOT just the lovely folks at UTB who think everything has been Catherine, Catherine, Catherine... the amount of airtime she's been getting is seriously messing with my gag reflex.