Reviews for Eternity in Minutes
hlee0890 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I just watched this episode last night and, like you, was dissatisfied with the lighthearted way they treated the moment. I think your take on it is exactly in line with how the characters were and I could absolutely see this as a *missing scene* from the episode.
Thank you for your brilliance! Excellent job!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aww poor Jack... well at least he knows that she does care and there maight be something when their fight is over
tinytimepiece chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I like this one. Nice character depth. Good job with keeping it realistic and not going overboard on the angst.

~thorny
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
good stoy, kinda cute

sad though
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw how sad _( *sniff*
wolfsbabe midnight chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
interesting. I like this one. it's short and simple and not over done but gets the point across. It did make me wonder one thing though. what if for some odd reason Carter didn't forget that memory when the day started over again? interesting thought...at least I think so. :)

Brenda
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
*sniff* But you're right, though. I've always hated unresolved stuff. I always want everything to eventually be learned by everyone, and every time there's any kind of secret it just...looms over me like a thunder cloud. I can't banish it, it's always there. lol. So I've always wished that Sam could've learned on the show (as she does in so many fics) about the kiss, *eventually*, for crying out loud. And it'd be nice if they talked about it, too. Even though it only led to mental distress for Jack, this time. Alas.

Good fic, though. Written well, as I'm beginning to expect from you :)

-sil
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
You're right, they made it too funny. I like it so much better like this.
SkitzStar chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Awesome! I SO agree with you about Window of Opportunity on all counts. It's my fave episode, but they could've done better with that kiss!
Kendarath chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
*sniff* aww... poor Jack... that's so sweet... and very heartbreaking...
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Aw poor Jack!
That's soo sad! aw
I love that episode its so cool!
Nice fic I loved it!
NG chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Very very nice.
Loved the dialog between Sam and Jack.
Maybe a little bit off-character here and there but hey I'm the last one to talk since it always happens to me too.
But what I'm trying to say is that overall the story was written very very professional.
Please keep it up and post more soon!
Elvaralind chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
This is really cute! But really sad :( I'd have liked to see it in the ep, though. Well done! keep up the good writing.