Reviews for HOPE'S SORROW AND VENGEANCE - A New Destiny Book I
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 5/6/2002
Dude, this is nice! I like it a lot.
LIL-ANIME1 chapter 7 . 5/2/2002
Please write more. I really like this very much. Finish this as soon as you can. I want to be the first one to know when you upload this. oooooh this is so kawaii. Can you put TK training Kari since the Hibik's won't anymore? I hate Davis. I think he should just date a pig. HOPE that the couples live happy. Especially TK and Kari. Bye

_ *_* _~ O_0 !_!
Shanchan chapter 7 . 4/4/2002
Hi. Er.. too lazy to sign in. lol. Anyway. finally got around to finish reading this large section of the fic. Nice job... I'm gonna read more now. ja!
Rennick chapter 7 . 1/8/2002
Dude! That rocked, Wow, Davis.. and Tk and Cell, all brilliant! Alf was a nice touch to, _, Excuse me, *runs off to read book 2*
Hiryuuten chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
rob, if you wanted to know, if you didnt already, frieza has a brother. nnames Coola, but if you wanted a twist, you could have used metal Coola, but hey, your story, not mine.
MadHat chapter 7 . 6/30/2001
Allot of chareters but has a good plot line do more!
Ryu Tamashi chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
That was the best story ever. It was a sad fanfic but at the same time it was the Job.
F00ch chapter 7 . 6/18/2001
...WTF... oh well. It doesn't make sense now but it will some day. Great writing style, though. Melikes the ficcy, overall.
Rocker-Starlight chapter 7 . 6/4/2001
::smiles:: another good story Rob. Sorry I didn't review it when I first read it, but I don't remember why. But I do remember the story and look forward to book 2.
GhettoSniper chapter 7 . 6/3/2001
*still crying* This was too good. I just don't know what to say... Excellent fic...
GhettoSniper chapter 6 . 6/3/2001
*cries* That's soooooo sad... I can't really say anything but... *sniffs* This is great... Keep going... *sobs*
GhettoSniper chapter 5 . 6/3/2001
Holy dude! This is too intense! I AM SOOOOOOO READING ON!
GhettoSniper chapter 4 . 6/3/2001
Damn Akane! I'LL KILL HER! Oh, sorry. Good chapter! I'm still reading. Keep it up!
GhettoSniper chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
I noever though I'd see TK like this... He's just so filled with anger and rage. I'm gonna keep reading!
GhettoSniper chapter 2 . 6/3/2001
How sad... This is truly worth reading... Can't wait to see what's in the next chapters.