Reviews for Proposed
TrueBells chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Lol how cute! This was so adorable and so funny!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
... Yes I was so stumped by the unexpected ending. But anyway this fic was funny, and I... Liked the ending anyway. Good work!
xXRoseJacklynXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
No way! You cant leave off like that! What about their wedding! Come on! Please continue the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i Cant believe u ended such a beautiful fic with such a cliffie!1 ugh
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
*falls over*

LOL -i liked that D

i hope you know of 'inuyasha- the final act' that's being broadcast every monday at the following:

shonensunday anime/index. php?ep167

remove spaces they have animated the remainder of the manga and they're showing it here the same time they show it in japan. there are only twenty-six episodes and they've already shown twenty-three. you can see them all at the above site.
brakken chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Dayum, that is a nasty cliffhanger isn't it. I like imagining my own version of events though...Hehe you've given the hentai part of me full reign, you do realize that right? Great dialog, I love how it went from one misunderstanding to another to another until finally-the supposed lies became the truth. I guess Inuyasha liked the idea too much to properly deny it/not take advantage.
prophet320 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Yo!

MEAN You're MEAN!

But I love you being this mean! The ff was just delicious!

More KagomeXInuyasha please! fluttering eyes

Cheers
Shooby chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I'd never read any of your works outside of Slayers. This was adorable, and you ended it perfectly. Good job!
Inuyashasfavgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
ahno whats gonna happen thats so unfair you can't leave it like that!
Rory4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was evil. But amazing.
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
now this is a really good one! I'm glad you mentioned all this stuff, someone finally noticed!
Autumn the reviewer chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
you are EVIL.. or should i say EBIL? how can you cliffy a ONE SHOT? *jumps up and down* you should add another chappy to this.. i really dont want to pull all my hair out of my head just yet, ya know! *grins* but really, this was cute. I liked it.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
D:

I want to know what hapeens!

D:
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh you are EVIL! You are an evil wicked person who does not deserve to write fanfics! ... ok, I take that back. But you do not deserve to write oneshots, for they ALWAYS end like this! So there! *hits you over head with blunt side of Tessaiga* BAD AUTHOR! Go to jail! Go directly to jail! Do not pass go! Do not collect $200!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Oh... That was different! _ It was good though! Very cute fic!