Reviews for Dirrty Dancing
Chrysanthemum3 chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
this is soo cute! _ Please continue soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2004
OMGOSH
CONTINUE
UPDATE
NOW!
Morisatou Keiichi chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Neat! Please go on!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 3 . 1/9/2004
I wonder if Dirrty realizes how dangerous Belldandy can get if you really, really tick her off? I'm sure Bell's got the "CD of the Gods" floating around someplace. heh heh heh.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 12/19/2003
*Grabs box of comics...* Ah! Here we are, Oh! My Goddess Part IV #3, published by Dark Horse as "The Trials of Morisato" part 2...
According to this, it's "Yoshida", not "Yashida". Minor quibble. Don't sweat it.
I always figured Shohei would try something to see 'his' Urd again. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen. Poor kid.
I look forward to seeing you integrate this plot thread with what you've already got. It's looking good so far.
obsessed-w-snape chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
cool! add more please!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Hopefully, further chapters will be longer than this very brief introduction. I'm rather fond of "Skuld grows up" stories and like to see them done well.
But there were a few questionable things with what you have so far.
"It's here turn" should be "It's her turn". Typos happen. You just fix them and repost.
You don't specifically state that Sentaro is 16, but if Skuld is 16 equivalent, it implies that Sentaro is the same age. That would most likely place him in 10th grade and therefore he would not be a junior high school student. In Japan, high school is invariably a three year program.
Finally, you have Belldandy refer to Keiichi as 'Kei'. This just doesn't feel right. Belldandy is very formal and not one to use nicknames.
My one piece of advice is that you do a little research on Japan if you plan to write a story taking place there.
erkman3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
a Skuld and Sentaro fic, it reads like its going to be a good one, please keep on going.
David5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Nice!
But it's a bit short, also, you should enable the option that allows people that are not log in review. That should increase the reviews.
Keep going!