Reviews for With a Star
JAK chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Excellent story! Interesting to have Miles puzzling over the 'mystery' of the Sunnydale swamp. I presume that the asterics are those whom were not slayers but worked alongside the slayers and helped them? Like Anya, Willow, Xander and the new slayers watcher. Cool.
tammin chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
This was a very nice story. I enjoyed how you mixed both stories and still kept miles' voice true.

good work
TJ chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
A truly lovely story.

I was deeply touched.

Thank You!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
i htink you should write another chapter when he finds out about the slayers!
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Hm. Now that is dramatic storytelling. You never really know who is a hero, do you? Very touching.
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
That was cool... loved the whole idea of it. It would be kinda neat to do a time trip back and see the day it was actually put and glimpses through all the years of the scoobies. Also be interesting as to actually does the task of the names... New Watcher's Council or are Angel and Spike still around...
Great idea and story!
Waterfall chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow!
This was a very good story... very different from anything I've read before. I'm a fan of strange crossovers, and I'm very glad to have found one that puts together two very different and well liked worlds. And it's good, too! Very good... I might have to look at your other stories, as well.
And, by the way, thanks a lot for informing me that "Marks and Scars" (which I also really like) had a sequel!
But would you please explain the star and asterisk system? I'm guessing asterisk is demon, right? But the stars... Non-Slayer, perhaps? I wonder if everyone who helped the Slayers were called Scoobies...
Shade and sweet water,
Waterfall
LM chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Outstanding.
Technoelfie chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This was a brilliant story. Not at all what I expected when I started to read, and I admit that in a way I waited all the time for Miles to unravel *this* mystery as he has done so many others... btu it was a wonderful reading experience anyway. Thank you very much for a truly outstanding read.
QOShea chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Great story. I honestly never would have thought of this crossover. So what is Angel doing these days? *grin*
Bill C chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is a really good story.
Almost as good as a Bujold story.
Just wish there was more of it.
Keep up the good work.
WyseQuack chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Outstanding.
I’m a huge fan of the Vorkosigan series, and your portrayal of Miles is excellent.
I really like the little touches with which you fleshed out the story – like the reference to Roic’s past in the municipal guard.
My biggest complaint is that in every Bujold book I’ve read, the little Admiral’s name is Naismith – not Naismeth. It’s a small thing, I grant, but for some reason I found that particularly jarring.
Still, this is an exceptional story. It wouldn’t be going on my favorites list if it wasn’t.
Jiltanith chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is a lovely little story. Usually I like the longer ones, but this is wonderful just as it is.
spacecatdet chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I like what you did with this story.
Is there any more to it?
DG1988 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This was great, I've never even heard of Miles before and I was interested. Write more, unless of course it takes time away from Harry Potter and The Key of Dagon, because I can't wait for the next chapter of that.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »