Reviews for Wonderfully Simple
Samantha chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
A duh hello marrige .
RebeccaMariePotterMalfoy chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I got it before reading your ANs and ALSO had noticed that after the visit to W3 he started signing the letters "Love, Fred" 3 such a cute story! congrats :D
Nudelkatze chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I had a really good time reading this. Thank you for that! This was one of the best stories I've read so far.
Mystery Magik chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I know! I know! (At least, I think I do...) Him asking her to marry him, :D Or a wedding ring, or...yeah...MARRAGE! (To Fred)
computer geek chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
She's obviously the future Mrs Fred Weasley!
computer geek chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
She's obviously the future Mrs Fred Weasley!
HermioneBiersackAtHeart chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
You are giving me gooseys so wonderful! :) 333
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Awe! I loved these letters, very cute:) Awesome job!

Light on the Horizon chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Cute :)
kayleigh101 chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
this is good. was ginny going out with draco
shootingstars23 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I don't know if you'll ever get this (considering you wrote this story about seven odd years ago). But I just wanted to let you know, that this was one of the first Hermione/Fred stories I read, and it was probably due to your wonderful story that it has become my favourite pairing. Thankyou, for such a lovely story.
Wizards-Pupil chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I don't know why so many people gave you a hard time, this made perfect sense to me. Thanks for the fic!
onefowlswan chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Hmmm, ring? Probably not, that's to obvious... hmmm, this will have me puzzling for a while (hehe, something to do in maths!). I'll keep you updated with my thoughts, if you don't mind of course.

Will there be more soon? Please? I really like this one! 'Tis Grand', as my Irish friend would say. I really love the mystery that the whole 'only letters' thing gives and the clues in the last few are AWSOME! Good work, and KEEP IT UP. You're doing a great job!

(I can't think of ANYTHING elce at the moment! Hmm...)

x.eya.x chapter 2 . 8/16/2009