Reviews for Blessings
Da heck? XD
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
:D!11111111
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
First of all, Fretility in FARMING!

But the concept is really funny. And imaging Loki and Heimdall's panic faces is funnier.

Mayura blessed by a trickster, that's not gonna end well. XD
CyberD chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Hilarious! Pure and simple comedy at its best!
Kirux chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Hahaha! Silly Freyr. Loki x Flowers *shudders*

Good fic

Kirux
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Hehe...funny fic. Hahahhaha! Heimdall screaming -Like I'd WANT to!- was really a golden moment. HAhaha!
red champagne chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
wow... some people were just born ignorant... is this who the vikings have been praising so long ago? really funny!
therhoda chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
he he, oh that was good. I liked this a lot. It was as fun as the series and as quirky. So you kept the fun of the real story while adding just that little bit of naughty humor for our enjoyment.
heka chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
AH! LOL OMG! WOOT! next thign we know, we'd have like flowers popping out of loki's nose! hahahaha woot! that was like really funny! thanks! :D
Hiyami chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Hehe... A funny little fic! I enjoyed it very much!
MilkMynk chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This, is FUNNY. Well... technically, Loki DID give birth to a horse-ish... thing, before. So. *coughs delicately*
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
BWAHAHAHAA! That's a good one!
rabid lola chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
*laughs out LOUD* gah! that was FUNNY! okay, since there are very few Matantei fics i'm reading through most of them now...hahaha! it only hit me with the last line... XD brilliant!
kanda89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
That was halarious! lololol
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
lol. That was a fun short. However, I'm not too sure Loki needs any help from a fertility goddess (possibly excepting his current age)... he is, after all, already a father.